FOD Chap 1.4

Chapter 1 .4

Although his heart couldn’t wait for Zhou Yun Sheng to swiftly leave the country, Zhou Wenang still had the endurance to say many words urging him to stay, until the other side confirmed that he was already determined, only then did he compromise, feigning helplessness.

After he left, Zhou Yun Sheng transferred out a file from the computer, lips hooked into a sneer. This file was actually a change of will document, signed by the mother of the original owner, Lady Yang Xi.

As a hacker, searching the network for information has always been Zhou Yun Sheng’s habit. Although he already knew the general direction this world would develop, he wouldn’t let any hidden details slide.

This change of will was found in Yang Xi’s e-mail, it assigned all the inheritance that originally belonged to Zhou Wenang to the eldest son. In other words, she didn’t intend to leave a single penny to the youngest son.

While she was alive, Yang Xi, because of Zhou father’s influence, was very partial towards the youngest son. If it was normal circumstances, she would never treat the youngest son this way.

Moreover, this change of will was completely drafted a week before her death, and but it was completely deleted before it was sent to the lawyer, and she jumped into the sea to commit suicide shortly after.

How on earth could there be such a coincidence? Who deleted the will? Did she really commit suicide? Moreover, after her death, the lawyer still received a change of will, but it stipulated that all her property be left for the youngest son, the eldest son only received three villas and a few pieces of jewelry.

The original owner didn’t care about such an unfair inheritance distribution, he even felt that it was proper, but Yang Xi’s parents felt that it was inappropriate and personally dropped by to inquire.

At that time, Zhou father gave the explanation that the eldest son would inherit Zhou Clan in the future, and since the youngest son’s future prospects were inferior to the eldest, it was proper to leave him his mother’s legacy.

Yang Xi’s parents also loved the littlest grandson, so they quickly accepted this reason. After that, under Zhou father’s guidance, Zhou Yun Sheng alienated his grandparents, while Zhou Wenang visited home to accompany them from time to time, and received many benefits from the Yang family.

The original owner was confused to this extent, no wonder he died so uselessly. Zhou Yun Sheng shook his head, and locked the will into the computer. Sooner or later, one day, he would seize back all the original owner’s things.

—————————–

When Zhou Wenang learned that Zhou Yun Sheng planned to go abroad, he sped up the plan to push Zhou Wenjing out. Once the two road blocks were removed, Zhou Group would be in his bag.

This day, Zhou Wenjing was expelled from school for stealing a watch worth hundreds of thousands from his classmate. The victim’s parents were also had prestige, personally running to the Zhou family house to have a long talk with Zhou father.

Zhou father felt endless shame, and so, as soon as the guests left, he ruthlessly whipped Zhou Wenjing with a leather belt, then immediately decided to send him abroad.

“I didn’t steal it, Zhou Yun Sheng framed me! Uncle, you have to believe me!”

Zhou Wenjing was lying on his bed, revealing a scarred back, one hand clenched into a fist, the other hand forcefully pulling at Du Xu Lang’s sleeves.