Chapter 15-Coming out

Luke's POV:

I wated intently beside Paisley.Her hair was a richer and even fuller blonde,scars lined her body,her skin paled to a beautiful snowy white,her lips became a more light pink,her curves grew more visible,her neck and back snapped into place causing her chest to rise,her skin was moistured and alive once again.

Paisley's POV:

My body screamed bloody murder but my lips or eyes wouldn't open.There was fire in my veins.I felt it travel,my heart wasn't beating,Which scared me.What was happening to me?I heard voices behidn the blood pumping in my ears.I wanted to tell them to help me,I wanted to call out to Luke and make him hold my hand.I wanted some comfort here.Any would be nice.

I felt a scream erupt in my throat...and finally it came.

Back to Luke's POV:

"She should wake up soon,her heart isn't beating but look at the ch-"Chris began to explain suddenly a loud scream erupted from Paisley's tiny body.I looked over and she laid perfectly still.

"Here comes,the real pain."Chris noted.A pained frown appeared on her face.

"Why won't she wake up though?"I asked.

"The high point of the pain will occur in three...two....one.."On cue a loud blood curdling scream came from her tiny body.She gripped the table causing a hole to be ripped out through the pure metal.

"It is going to last for about five minutes...then she should wake."Her nails dug into the table leaving long scratch marks,her body shifted around.I was born vamp I was never turned so I have no clue how this feels.It pained me to see her tiny frame clench around the pain.Her calf muscles were strained along with every other muscle through her tattered and blood stained clothing.Chris and Luke went to go get more blood packets for when she woke up.

In the mean time I watched her in tormenting pain for five minutes.I couldn't look away.Finally after five minutes she stopped.Her body slumped against the table,with a loud thud.I stood up walking over and her skin sunk in and she looked dead.

"Paisley?"I asked.She actually slumped.

"Paisley!"I shouted.Her tiny cat appeared on the table meowing.

Suddenly she took a deep breath of air and her eyes flashed open.Except they weren't an angelic blue.They were a piercing silver.

"Paisley..."I said relieved.I mean she looked beautiful and everything before.But she was like little girl cute.Now she was...woman hot.She was gorgeous.She looked like a woman.

"What the hell did you do to me?"She snapped.Her voice dripped with venom and she actually swore.

"Paisley...Y-You're swearing?..."

"Ha no shit.What did you do to me?"She asked sitting up.From sitting her shirt exposed a lot of her...finally very well developed chest.I looked away and bit the inside of my lip.

God...the eyes are the nipples of the face...the eyes are the nipples of the face...nipples of the face.

I chanted over and over again.

She rubbed her throat and grimaced.She was probably thirsty.I handed her a cup with human blood in it and she gladly took it chugging it all back.

"What is this?"

"Blood."She looked at the cup and then at my face.She shrugged and drank it.Once she was finished she reasted it on the table and folded her arms and just starred at me.Waiting almost.She cleared her throat impatiently.Wow...when Chris said change in personality...I didn't think he would mean this.