FOD Chap 1.5

Chapter 1 .5

In a dark room, a thin bodied young man was tied to the four pillars of a bed, from head to toe, covered in sticky, greasy sweat. His eyes were deeply sunk in, his skin color revealed signs of drug abuse. He'd barely struggled through the first round of withdrawal symptoms, his eyes unfocused, staring at the bed canopy above, it's unknown what was running through his mind.

Steady footsteps slowly approached, a man with an especially tall stature wearing an iron gray suit opened the door and walked in, stopping at the bedside to look over the man. His dark hair was combed back, revealing an extremely handsome face and long and narrow eyes, which occasionally flashed a daunting dangerous light.

"I'll let the nurse help you bathe."

He took out a handkerchief from his suit pocket and wiped off the cold sweat on the youth's forehead.

The young man licked his dry, chapped lips, saying in a hoarse voice,

"Uncle, Zhou Yun Sheng set me up. I remember, I've seen that woman before, she was with Zhou Yun Sheng in a bar, drinking Bourbon Whiskey. They looked intimate. I'm sure of it, he told that woman to harm me!"

This youth was Zhou Wenjing, now a second-year university student. A few months ago, he got involved with a beautiful woman, but he didn't expect that woman was harboring ulterior motives. She gave him a modified cigarette, a strong drug was mixed inside, just smoking it once could lead to addiction.

Zhou Wenjing, although his nature was distrustful, also very cautious about his own safety, he happened to have a fatal weakness. That was, beauty greed, as long as it was a beautiful woman, he'd undoubtedly welcome them.

When the first signs of drug addiction showed, he'd finally reacted, but it was already too late. He had no choice but to call his uncle in the far away J Country.

Du Xu Lang expressionlessly threw the half-soaked handkerchief into the trash, his heart turning over in anger. This anger wasn't because he'd heard his nephew's accusation, but hating his undeniable disappointment. He had warned him numerous times, don't accept edible things handed to him from strangers, he even sent a few bodyguards to secretly guard him.

But bodyguards weren't full-time nannies, they couldn't dig into the employer's private affairs. Zhou Wenjing chased after girls and they couldn't intervene.

He simply courted his own disaster!

Du Xu Lang restrained his fury to wash his hand, then he picked up the phone to inform the workers to come give his nephew a bath. Then he sat on the sofa, saying in a heavy voice,

"Yun Sheng isn't behind this, who else have you offended, think about it."

He had already found out who was behind it, but he didn't intend to tell his nephew. If he wasn't even clear on who were his real enemies, sooner or later, he would be plotted against into becoming an unidentifiable corpse.

He would guide him, if necessary, assist him, but he wouldn't personally eradicate his enemies. Back then, if he hadn't told him that his sister harassed to death by Yang Xi, resulting in her taking her own life in Yang Xi's bathtub, he wouldn't have thought about killing Zhou Yun Sheng.

Strong hatred was contagious, his nephew hated the Yang Xi mother and son to the bone, so he didn't pay any attention to it, only wholeheartedly deciding to help him get revenge. If he wasn't awakened by Zhou Yun Sheng's condemnation, he would've almost become a vile person who bit the hand that fed. Since then, his trust in his nephew's words had greatly reduced.