FOD Chap 1.6 (NFSW)

Chapter 1.6

Zhou Yun Sheng thought that the two of them would quickly go to the next stage once attraction was established- hook up. But Du Xu Lang's ideas were clearly beyond his expectations.

The other man seemed to be earnestly pursuing him, a phone call every couple of days evolved into a couple of calls a day. When he visited A country, he always took him out to dinner, but it was always a simple meal, and he always maintained an attentive but not overly explicit attitude. Every New Year festival, he'd send expensive gifts.

Zhou Yun Sheng had no choice but to shamelessly think - Du Xu Lang was pursuing him, and his attitude was very serious. This feeling, to him who suffered miserable deaths and was hated as the villain by male and female protagonists from start to finish, was undoubtedly novel.

He died an unsightly death in each lifetime, he failed to obtain true love in each lifetime, he suffered betrayal in each lifetime. Zhou Yun Sheng thought that he had already grown numb to 'love'.

But after breaking free of the system's shackles, he found that he had only buried the desire deep in his heart. Since Du Xu Lang was determined, he would also go with the flow, as for whether the two of them could last, that was another topic.

While he was thinking, the phone on the table rang, sure enough, a man's low magnetic voice came out from the other end:

"Did you like the watch I sent? I also bought the same style, it's a good match

"......"

---

J Country, Capital

Du Xu Lang was standing on the top floor of a skyscraper, while talking affectionately on the phone, he smoked in satisfaction. The other side must've said something amusing because he chuckled, eyes flashing a happy light.

"Yes, I know, I'll see you next week, you choose the place."

He caught sight of his nephew walking in without knocking. Du Xu Lang frowned, and had no choice but to end the call.

Zhou Wenjing sized him up inconspicuously, very curious about what type of person could let his uncle be so gentle.

"Uncle, did you find me an aunt?"

He joked probingly.

Du Xu Lang was clearly pleased by the word 'aunt', he chuckled for a while before nodding,

"Yes, I found you an aunt."

Then he added in bad taste,

"When I chase him, I'll introduce you guys, you must get along well."

Still needs to be chased? Zhou Wenjing was secretly relieved, obediently promising. He had already learned Du Xu Lang's true identity. The first feeling was incredulity, the second feeling was pleasantly surprise, and then fear. It took a year or two to adapt and gradually restore their original naturally causal relationship.

Under Du Xu Lang's protection, he founded his own company, and it was now on the rise, his prospects were very broad. He was no longer the original easily bullied illegitimate child of the Zhou family. In J Country, even if he met a business big shot, they would respectfully shout 'Jing-shao'.