Chapter 6

Jin stood still and watched Jaehwa walked towards him

Jin stood still and watched Jaehwa walked towards him. She placed her arm on his shoulder and winked at him when he stared at her in confusion.

"Do you have anything to do with my friend?"

"M-miss Jung. I am sorry. I didn't know. I thought he was a coloured eyed person."

"Don't just assume things. Go on and do your duty properly."

"I understand."

Jaehwa smiled and grabbed Jin's hand. She pulled him along and walked in the direction of Yoongi's room.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Well well, Doctor Min. Personally greeting me?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the young cocky officer. He folded his arms and looked at him.

"Why are you causing trouble in the hospital, Jungkook?"

"Not like I wanted to but it's still my duty."

"Please leave. There are patients here."

"Not until I secure all the coloured eyed people."

"And send them to the lab?! They are humans too."

Namjoon, who had been beside them the entire time, placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder to calm the older down. Yoongi clicked his tongue and ignored the boiling anger inside.

"Orders are orders, Min Yoongi. I can't do anything about them. You are lucky that you are the son of the president. Imagine if Hoseok knew about you. He trusted you so much and you turned out to be one of them."

Yoongi was about to pounce onto him but Namjoon held him back. However, he did manage to grab Jungkook's collar.

"Don't you dare tell him. I'll rip you apart."

He let go of his shirt roughly and turned around. Jungkook smirked.

"How long can you hide, President's son? The world will end up knowing about you one day. Also, I do have my eyes on that younger brother of yours."

Yoongi halted his steps and squeezed his fingers into a fist. Namjoon looked at him worriedly as Yoongi's right eye might glow in green during the midst. Thankfully, it did not as Yoongi managed to control his anger.

Yoongi turned back to face back to Jungkook. His eyes were filled with anger but there was no hint of green. However, Jungkook trembled slightly as he felt shivers ran down his skin.