Chapter 4

After the whole plane ordeal, Celine and I went out for dinner in this hole in the wall restaurant, Kami's

"I still can't believe you met Hunter Reece on a plane, that shits crazy" Celine says with an amazed expression on my face.

"Yeah, sucks I didn't at least get a pic with him like I'll never get over this"

"Enough about that, how was the conversation with the parents about you living here?" A smile appearing on Celine's face.

"I kinda ... didn't tell them" I said biting my lip waiting for her reaction.

Her facial expression morphs into one of shock then anger.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now Nadia! What were you thinking?!" Okay she's not taking this well.

"You know how they would get! I'll tell them eventually just not now!" I said raising my voice a little

"How did you think you were gonna pull this off huh? You don't think do you!"

"I told them I was staying with you the whole summer. I packed majority of my clothes so they wouldn't be suspicious" I say exasperated "you know I can't stay there, I couldn't do it to myself anymore!"

"Well guess who this problem falls on? ME! They are gonna think I put you up to this!" Celine looks so pissed "that I'm trying to corrupt you or something!"

"OKAY, okay I'm sorry" I say rolling my eyes "damn chill, I'll handle it"

"Better handle it...you done ruined my whole mood"

"Just give me a month, I'll tell them"

"I lost my appetite, we will just order and take the food to go"

"That's fine with me"

The drive towards Celine's apartment was fill with silence. I know she's pissed at me, but she can't stay mad for long. Cece and I are the closest out of all my other siblings, she's my best friend. I'll give her two days to get over it.

We finally arrived. Once we got in I looked around a little. It was a cute but average New York style apartment.

 It was a cute but average New York style apartment