VI: Exes & Ohs

A/N: Do you guys like this story?
I get so many views and minimum feedback. It's honestly frustrating because I don't know if you all are enjoying the story or not.

Chapter Six

The heat from Raheem's body had me on cloud nine as we lay in a comfortable silence, his lips hovering over mine

As the space between us began to shrink my heart tightened with anticipation. Smoke's lips were simply a mere memory, a memory that I yearned to taste once more.

Soft murmurs left his lips as his eyes wandered over my body. From head to toe, he inspected every inch of me before he released a deep chuckle.

"What's funny?" My eyes bore into his as his slender fingers found the thin straps of my tank top, his touch scorching my skin while he caressed my stomach.

"Trying to remember how you taste." Biting his lip in lust he slowly lowered himself further into me before my collarbone was met with sweet kisses.

"Let me taste you." His brown orbs darkened with want.

"Friends, remember?" I brought his face close to mine, an attempt to stop the flooding between my thighs.

"Friends feed each other." Smoke bit into my neck before sucking on the tender spot, leaving my ebony skin purple.

"We can't." I closed my eyes, afraid to look as Raheem began to leave a trail of kisses down my being. From the top of my breast to the bottom of my navel every corner of my body was sought after.

"Why not?" He gripped away at my thighs while his tongue found its way across my lower stomach.

"We just can't." I spoke, damn near whimpering as my body shook with anticipation.

"What did I tell you?" Tugging away at my leggings, I was soon met with a cool breeze before my body jolted from an all too familiar feeling. Unable to stifle my moans I felt the curve of his smirk against my skin as he placed a kiss against my second pair of lips.

The warmth of his thick tongue diving between the slickness of my folds was enough to make me quiver in ecstasy.

"I'm talking to you, you hear me?" He rubbed against my clit feverishly as I fought to speak.

Finally finding the strength, I nodded.

"Now what did I tell you?" He taunted, deliberately kissing me everywhere, but my sweet spot.