Chapter 28- FREEDOM

Heyooo. (this is just by the way) So, remember that cover I put at the ending of the previous chapter? (To those who read the chapter before I deleted the image) Yeah I had to delete it before I got buried alive with so many various 'opinions'. So this cover got a lot of constructive criticisms from my babies which I really appreciated, got some love and then tons of hate.

Like, there was this particular girl. I have never seen her on this book. Not even a shadow or her ghost. This person prolly flew straight up from chapter 1 to 26, no reading, no voting, no commenting, nothing to prove her existence on here, ignored the story and jumped right to the cover down below to tell me how Horrible the cover is.

I'm like, Sloppy Joe where is you from? Is you real? Is you been sent? WHO IS YOUR LEADER?

😂She wasn't the only one too. Like two other people I have never seen. If they were silent readers, the urge to hate on something of mine surely resurrected them. Like John Does can you Please teach me the power of resurrection?

HERE'S TO AN UPDATE! 😂

(Play song when you see 'PLAY SONG' XD )

"It's green." Jayden said, turning to dump his jacket on the back seat of Kira's white BMW 420i Convertible.

"What?"

"Green for go. Let's move."

Kira turned to the road as the car behind her honked its horn at her.

"Crap." She pressed her foot on the accelerator which set the car in full motion.

Jayden pulled off his wine colored T-shirt from the back over his head, his perfectly carved abs stretching while he pulled off his shirt, revealing a broad chest and toned, attractive muscles.

Kira fixed her eyes on the road while asking, "What are you doing?"

"We're doing something crazy." He dumped his T-shirt where his jacket was.

"What's the occasion?" She asked in a tone Jayden found amusing.

"I'm only trying to make our last day away from that house insanely memorable."

He had dreaded the thought of going back home to the fake smiles from the hypocritical maids, the possible lies from his mother, whom he had a lot of questions for, and the indecisive, hyperactive personal maid of his.

Lara.

That house was purely suffocating, so being out here with Kira was stress relieving enough.

He could finally breathe.

She took a left turn, appearing on a free road where a swarm of pedestrians had paraded the pavements.

"I'm not taking my shirt off."

"You don't have anything beneath it?" He raised an eyebrow.

She glanced at him and realized he still had his slightly thick eyebrow arched, and she lied,

"I don't."

Jayden slowly nodded, fathoming why she couldn't take her shirt off.

"Alright," He began, "Then we'll just go ahead and roll down the hardtop."

"What?" She glanced at him, "Why would we do that?"

"Are you with me?"

She shook her head, "I don't like too much attention."

"It's meant to be a crazy, adventurous ride."

When she deliberately ignored him, he leaned over to her side, goosebumps surfacing on her arms as his bare chest grazed her skin with him trying to press the button to bring down the hardtop.