The truth is out

I stop crying about two hours ago. I'm laying up against a tree just look at the sky. It's night so I'm looking at the stars. I remember when Blake and I use to look at the stars. I want to cry but I had no more tear to cry. I soon got angry.

"WHY DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO ME?"

"I DIDN'T DESIER THIS"

"I LOVES MY LIFE BEFORE THIS HAPPEN"

I screamed at the top of my lugs. The birds flew off. The blood in my body was pumping. You good see the anger in my body laugh. I dug my finger nails into the grow. I let out a dieing scream. My veins felt like they where going to burst. I was full of rage.

I stop when I heard laughing. Who would be in these woods? I looked to the left of me to see a light. I got up and walked in the direction of the light. I didn't care to be seen. It's mostly a human and I'm much stronger then them. There was a fire in the middle of a circle. With two girls and two boys. I just watched. The girl was Kristin and Katie plus BLAKE AND JAKE. What the fuck is going on?

They where doing something. Wait i know what the girls are now. There witches. Trans Witches. They can look like there good but there really not. They where making out but it looked like they where under some kind of spell. I walked up to the fire to see there was a circle drew around. A sacrifice. Kati looked up at me and she had a mad look. I then felt a pull on me. I could not move I then saw both of them. They where mad. I was not to trilled with them either. They did have me under one of there fucking spells or what ever I really hate witches there bitches.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Kati

"I SHOULD ASK YOU THE SAME"

"ANWSER MY QUESTION" Kati

"WHY SHOULD I BITCH"

I felt it tighten and heard a few cracks. I looked down and saw that they where turning to there true beauty which is not beautiful. They look like old hags. There mostly millions of years old.

"LET THEM GO"

"OR WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" Kristin

"LET THEM GO NOW"

"OVER OUR DEAD BODY'S" Kristin

"I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN"

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING" Kati

"WATCH ME"

I then heard a scream. I seem that it was coming from Blake.

"STOP IT"

"YOU NEVER LOVED HIM LIKE I DO" Kati

"YOU CALL THAT LOVE"

"YES I DO" Kati

"IF YOU LOVED HIM YOU WOULD NOT BE DOING THIS. BUT THAT'S RIGHT YOUR A WITCH AND DONT HAVE A HEART."

"OH I HAVE A BIGGER HEART THEN YOU. YOU RAN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS WHEN I FACE THEM." Kristin

"I RAN BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT THE ONES I LOVE"

"YOU SHOULD JOIN US. WE COULD RULE THE WORLD" Kati

"I WOULD NEVER WHAT TO JOIN YOU SANKS"

"BUT YOUR JUST AS BAD AS US" Kristin

"IM NO WHERE CLOSE TO YALL"

"OH YES YOU ARE SWEETHEART" Kristin

"DONT CALL ME SWEETHEART. BUT ME DOWN AND FIGHT ME LIKE THE REALLY MAN YOU ARE. OR DO YOU NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT"

I fell to the grown with a thud. I got back up on my feet. It had just became war. You hurt me I'm good but if you hurt my love ones your dead meat.

-------

WOW! WILL SHE DO IT?

-Gabby