Chapter 4 Science Expo Part 1

Before anything else happened you felt varian pick you up and run towards the door. You felt yourself fly in the air and land right under an apple tree. "Varian!!!" You scream tears running down your cheeks as you see cassandra hug him to keep him safe. You see rapunzel and Eugene run out of the house that was in a terrible state. You look back to varian who you see terrified. Before you can even say super calafredilistic expealadosious a metal pipe flew out of nowwhere and landed on cassandra and varian. You screamed as you felt a pain in your heart. You started to cry out tears every second and hugged maximus who was behind you. As you thought all hope was lost you heard Quirin, Varians dad yell his name. You looked around to see varian at the top of the pipe leaning over the edge with Cassandra at his side. Quirin helped them out and Cassandra walked over to Eugene and the princess. Varian and quirin were coughing their butts off but you didnt care. You ran to varian and hugged him. He hugged back then you pulled out of the hug hands on his shoulders and looked at him very seriously.

Varians P.O.V

Y/N ran over to me and dad and hugged me really tight. Like a big bear hug but full of scare and sadness. She then pulled out of the hug, her hands on my shoulder, her face very serious. "Varian what happened?" Dad said sounding very mad. I just looked down in shame. "I...I..I was trying to help the village get hot water but...." i start but i couldnt finish tears rolling down my freckled face.

Your P.O.V

Tears started rolling down varians face as he told us what happend. You pulled varian into another hug. This time it was just full of sadness. "Varian you could've been killed. What were you thinking!" You say still hugging him feeling your sleeve dampen. "Thats the thing he wasnt, he'll never learn. And i know why..." you pulled away from yours and varians hug and looked up at Quirin. His eyes sparkled as the dust settled. "Im sorry but i have no choice other than to seperate the both of you. You are a dangerous pair. You wont stop harming the people of this town with your crazy ideas." "You think its going to be that easy. Wow you need to stop over thinking things Quirin." You sass "Yeah dad you cant just seperate your only families only friend." Varian says holding your hand. "Oh really" Quirin picks you up by the back of your collar and starts pulling you away from varian. "No!! varian, please stop this quirin!!" You scream trying to stay with your friend. You put your pinky out and mouth best friends as yours and varians connection breaks. All the kicking and screaming you do doesnt help. Quirin brings you over to Cassandra, Eugene and Rapunzel. You keep your head down not bothering to look at anyone. You turn around and look up to see varian looking at you tears in his eyes and his freckled face full of Sadness Anger and Suffering. He wipes away his tears and looks at you with a final glance, then turns away like you did something wrong. You look at cassandra not talking at all. "Cassandra take good care of her. Your Lady-In-Waiting duties will be put aside as you train her to be a lady in waiting." Quirin says dropping you infront of her. You dont even bother to try and run to varian because you know it will only end catastrophic.

Few months later.

It has been a few month since old carona almost blowing up. Alot about you has changed. You know most stuff about Alchemy. You hair now looks exactly like varians. Your hair was black with a blue streak right at the front and it was in a long loose plat that was always over your shoulder. In the castle by day you were training to be a lady in waiting but you always got yourself into mischeif and by night you studdied and practiced alchemy. You were as good as varian when you last saw him and his inventions but today it was the day of the science expo. As you were getting ready for it in your room/lab you heard a familiar voice outside your window. You open it and see Cassandra talking with...........