Chapter Two

Chapter Two~

"Alright, I know this is sudden," began Agent Coulson as I opened the laptop/ tablet and watched the pictures of what I recongized as The Avengers, fight creatures in New York City. "But... we need a little help." He continued. "Loki, brother of Thor," I nodded my head as I kept watching the videos, stilll listening. "Has taken over New York city, with a little cube of unlimmited power called The Tesseract. With it he has opened  a portal, unleashing his army of destrustion onto New York City. Untill we can close the portal, we need all the help we can get to stop the army. Thats where you come in." He told me in his usuall calm voice. I took my eyes off the videos and looked at Phil.

"You want me? To help fight?" I asked getting excited. He nodded his head yes and stood up from the large bench we were sitting on, to tell the pilot something. I watched more videos from the tablet in front of me. I saw Captain America using his patriotic sheild to slice four monsters ahead of him in a row. Then it showed me Iron Man and The Hulk teaming up together to blast and punch the crap out of more creatures on the side of tall skyscrapers. The next video was Black Widow and Hawkeye shooting the enemies from the top of destroyed buildings and Thor summoning thunder from the sky and aiming it at his brother's army. "What am I getting myself into..." I whispered to myself as the videos started to replay again. I closed the electronic device, and set it down on the spot next to me on the bench. Phil then noticed what I did, and walked towards me, away from the pilots.

"How about you suit up?" He asked smiling."Were about 20 minuets away now. This helicopter moves pretty fast."

"Wait what? I get a suit?!" I asked hopefuly. Phil nodded his head and walked me over to the back of the helicopter. He typed a code into a keypad in the wall and when he was done, the walls opened up, making a "woosh" sound. In it I saw a black suit, that looked kind of like Black Widow's or the other female agents, but this one was fire restistant and slightly diffrent in appearences, but not by much. Phil showed me to a little bathroom inside the back of the helicopter, where i was supposed to change. I stepped inside and slowly undressed, taking off my worn out jean jacket, tee, and ripped jeans. Afterwords, I stopped and tested the suit. I created a fire from my hand and touched the suit. The fabric only got to a darker or deeper shade of black and faded out. I could also feel the fire under the fabric, giving me the great feeling. I then squated and bent my elbows and joints to test the felxabity. It was like nothing I've ever worn before. Unbelievably felaxable and was made just for me. I laughed and left the little bathroom, where I saw Phil standing, now with a bottle of water.

"How do you like it?" He asked now unscewing the cap to take a sip.

"Its perfect!" I laughed. "One thing though-" I began but was interupted by Phil smiling and in the action of launching the water from the bottle in my direction. "PHIL!!" I screamed at him and covered my face with my sleaves as I waited for the painful impact of the cold water. Instead of it burning my skin off, it bounced off the suit and splashed to the floor, doing absolutly nothing to me. I uncovered my eyes, shaking, now staring wide-eyed at Phil as he laughed at me.

"That's right!" He laughed more at me, still in shock. "We made the suit waterproof. Just make sure you don't get hit in the face. Thats of course the only place your not protected." I relaxed and looked at the suit again. I haven't been touched by water since before the fire that changed my life.

"Wow...." i began now smiling along with Phil and the co-pilot who was watching too. "This is.... too amazing." I laughed, a little speechless and compelty shocked that Phil would play such a funny and terrifying trick on me.

"Sir," spoke the pilot turning to get Phil's attention. "We're here."

The helicopter flew to the edge of New York City and lowered, ready to drop me off.

"You can go and team up with Captain on the floor!!" Phil shouted now over the noise of the helicopter as I jumped out the sliding door and onto the concrete. "Oh and here!" He tossed me a little black blue tooth thing that I put in my ear. I watched Phil reach for his ear and mouth the words "Can you hear me?" Which I then heard in my ear from the device. I gave him a thumbs up and replied.

"Roger that." I laughed. Phil then gave me a thumbs up and floated away in the helicopter, leaving me alone to fight and I guess find Captain America.