~ The slip-up ~

Hehwhoa!

Yeah, I'm worried if you don't know how to say my versions of hello. I think I might go through other languages now, I'm running out of ways to greet you xD. But...

DAN DAN DAAAAAANNNNN!

We are going to climb on board a very long roller coaster. If you guys survive this then I will be so happy to see you on the other side. This is going to set things off... Good luck...

Quote of the day!

"You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise, it's just a cage."

- Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

KEITH

Keith had been really busy lately so you decided to surprise him with something nice. Keith wasn't a big fan of food but he was a great fan of equipment and materials that helped with his interior design course. He was a little touchy about the details of his studies and lately, you were a little on edge about it. You were open to talking about your course so why wasn't he?

You took out your key ring and unlocked Keith's door. The apartment was quiet, really quiet. Usually, you would hear the sounds of Keith typing away on his computer or at least see him in the living room doing his work but there was no sound. You stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind you.

"Keith? You home?" You called out. You set the bag of supplies on the table and walked over to the bedroom. The bed was just as messy as the desk. The desk was also strewn with designs, an open laptop and a bright yellow folder sitting on top of it.

You were itching to take a look at it and looked around. No one looked like they were home. You walked over to the folder and found that it wasn't sealed. At the back, it was addressed to Keith Kogane and it came from Kolivan...

You remembered Kolivan from when Keith asked you to be his date at an anniversary or celebration. He was a tall man who looked like a modern Goliath. The scariest thing about him was his scars on his face. You flipped the envelope over and looked at the contents. You gasped and dropped the letter, seeing the contents spill out.

This wasn't an interior design assignment or friendly letter. 

HUNK

You were hanging on the couch, hooking your legs at the top. The ceiling looked blank at your bored expression. There were some days when Saturday was fun and other days when it just wasn't. Taking a break from the garage was like the stereotype Asian being taken away from homework.

"Mum?" You called out.

"Is there anything to do?" You asked.

"Move out," Mum answered.

"Ouch! What happened to you?" You exclaimed.

"Oh sorry (y/n), I thought you were one of the boys," your mum said. You mumbled something under your breath and stood up.