~ First fight ~

Hey,

We've all been here. Fighting with someone. It's sometimes not our fault but other times it is. No matter what you do, you will never be perfect. There is nothing perfect in this world but that's doesn't mean that there is nothing good. 

Quote of the day!

'A man who flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a shortcut to meet it'

- Sador, Children of Hurin

KEITH

"Keith," You said sternly. You marched into his apartment with the file in your hand. Keith was at his desk, working on a project. "What's this?" You asked. You slammed the opened folder onto his laptop and glared at him. Keith sighed and rubbed his face.

"When did you find this?" Keith asked.

"That doesn't matter, how long were you planning to hold this as a secret? You could get put in jail for this! You're not an interior designer, you're a weapon's designer!" You shouted. 

"Princess-" Keith whispered.

"Don't you dare talk like that when we're having this conversation! What else have you been keeping from me? Are you going to tell me that there is someone else? That your time spent at the 'office' was you doing something else?" You spat.

"(y/n) it's not like that" Keith said.

"Then what is it?" You hissed.

"I... I can't tell you that" Keith answered.

"See! This is why I can't trust you anymore! You've been keeping secrets like this from me for months!" You looked at his desk and saw the apartment key that Keith had so that he could come into your apartment. "Don't talk to me anymore," You said. You snatched the keys and left your pair, slamming it on Keith's desk.

Keith sighed, jerking at the sound of his door slamming as you stormed out.

HUNK

"How can you be so blind?!" You screamed. Hunk sat on the couch with his hands slipped between his knees.

"(y/n)..." Hunk said. You were half crying, pacing back and forth in your living room.

"And why didn't you tell me?!" You shouted.

"I was going to tell you... You know how I love cooking. I love your family and the place where I work but I really want to pursue this career path" Hunk said.

"Are we not good enough?" You asked. Hunk's face paled.

"No, Bunny, it's not like that" Hunk said. "I love y-"

"Don't! Say that when you're in front of me. You're just a lying jerk. I hate you!" You marched outside and slammed the door behind you. Hunk looked down at his knees, slowly swallowing his sobs. Luke, James and Tim were upstairs hearing the whole thing.

"Is she out?" James asked.

"She's out," Tim said. Luke went to the kitchen while James and Tim took a seat next to Hunk. "It's gotta happen sometime, you can't have a relationship without a fight," Tim said.