~ Cuddling and kisses ~

Hey!

So sorry for the late update, school and family issues have been a real struggle and writing something fluffy wasn't easy with everything going around. Just to let everyone know, I take requests for this book. I always rely on the ideas of my readers and other authors that I know. Please do not be shy with your requests @Risk_Dash hang tight, I thought that I did a good job with your request but it wasn't strong enough so a proper answer to your request is coming soon.

Hope you guys have a good week!

Quote of the day!

'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.'

- Dr Seuss

KEITH

You were in your bedroom, cleaning up the mess. Your diploma was killing your head. Pages of sketches, drawings and other pictures were scattered across your bed. Mood boards were stuck on your wall and some of your notebooks somehow made it into your bed. Keith carefully walked in, peeking at what you were doing.

"(y/n)?" Keith said. You turned to the door and smiled weakly at Keith.

"Hey Keith, what's up?" You asked.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing," Keith said, picking up a few pages. "Need some help?" Keith asked.

"That would actually be really nice," You said. You and Keith got to working, sorting out paper, looking at old drawings and talking about design. For such an emo kid you found him to be, he knew a lot about colour and how they integrated with one another. "How did a kid like you end up wanting to do interior design?" I asked.

"It looked interesting when I looked it up" Keith answered.

"I always pinned you as some kind of military leader or a soldier of some kind" Keith glanced at you for a second before looking back at the papers. You frowned and looked to see what he was glancing at. You peered at the page. It was a hibiscus flower that you sketched when you were fourteen years old.

"Oh, that old thing" You sighed.

"When did you draw this?" Keith asked.

"I did it in year 9" You answered.

"This is really good" Keith compliment.

"Thanks" You smiled. You arranged the last of the book and looked back at your neat room. "It's finally clean" You sighed. Keith took one look at you before picking you up bridal style. "Hey," You yelped. 

Keith chuckled and lay you on your bed, sliding in behind you. You nuzzled back into Keith, savouring how warm he was. Keith wrapped his arm around your waist and sighed in deeply. Emo kid or a cinnamon roll? You really couldn't tell.

HUNK  

After your little incident at the gym, you drove him home and stayed over at his place for a little while. Hunk suggested cooking a few snacks to which you agreed, you needed a few cooking lessons. Hunk passed you a few ingredients from across the table. You got a bit cheeky, throwing the bag of flour. He caught the bag perfectly, but when he caught it, the flour exploded. You burst out laughing. His right arm was sprinkled with white powder and his face was a bit tainted as well.