~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~

To be honest, I've never experienced these things. I'm only presuming that these things appear at night. If you do have to put up with these kinds of neighbours then I am so sorry for you guys. I only have to deal with frogs, chickens and goats that pretty much sound all day so I don't know have to get too frustrated with them. Cats sometimes have some fights at night and it scares the hell out of me. For those of you who have cats... I mean no offence. But seriously, I didn't make Lance scared of cats for no reason, every character that an author makes has a piece of its creator; which is something that Christians believe.

"It takes a fire to light the fuse... So don't like random fires otherwise you'll explode something that you shouldn't have lit... Because lighting fires are not lit."

- Me trying to tell you guys that being mature is helpful for you and everyone else around you

KEITH

So being at an apartment has its pros and cons. The pros were that the area to clean was smaller, it helped build your relationship with Keith because you're literally in each other's space and it felt cosy during the winter. The cons were the stairs to get to the apartment, the fact that you had to be quiet while walking and the freaking neighbours!

For the past month, you and Keith were plagued with some couple upstairs making loud noises at night. You two had made a schedule to sleep earlier so that you wouldn't hear them but now these noises came at unexpected times. At first, Keith would blush after looking at you and leave the apartment but right now he was fingering his Bayard and staring at the ceiling.

"I swear, if they don't stop right now I'm going to kill them," Keith growled.

"The landowner should get back to us any minute," You said. You hugged your cup of tea trying to think of something to distract him with but so far nothing was working; he was deadest on killing them.

"Of all the freaking times to do it, why?!" Keith shouted. The muffled sounds just kept getting louder and that's what sent him off the edge. "I'm going to kill them," Keith snarled.

"No-no! Keith WAIT!" You screamed. You dropped your cup of tea and ran after Keith, literally dragging him down with your weight but even then he was still freaking moving. "Cosmo? Little help?" You begged.

Cosmo looked at you with his silent stare as you disappeared out the door. "NO MORE TREATS UNLESS YOU HELP!" Cosmo jumped into action as both of you tried to pull Keith back into the apartment.

HUNK

"AND WE SING WWWWWEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

You grit your teeth and rolled over in the bed while Hunk was fast asleep on the other side. The couple that you were staying with was a HUGE fan of rock and punk. In fact, it was so bad that they would often talk about it nonstop while you were taking care of the chicks. Granted, they were really nice people and even offer to help with taking care of them when you didn't have the time. But the one dang thing that made them the worst unrelated sibling-cousin people in the planet were their late night sing-offs.

Their guitar started to riff off into the night causing you to screech. "TURN THE F-" Hunk slapped your stomach censoring your anger belt.

"Bun-bun, just let it slide," Hunk said calmly. You doubled back and clutched your stomach but the music was still louder than a New York countdown.

"You're lucky I'm not on my period young man," You growled. "And why do you suddenly sound so zen all of a sudden?" You asked.

"Remember how Lance has a girlfriend?" Hunk asked.

"Yeah?" You answered.

"He uses meditation and saunas to help him calm down," Hunk said.

LANCE

No, your parents didn't wake up early. No, the mice didn't escape and fall asleep in the bed with you and Lance. And no, you didn't wake up in a weird position. Your actual neighbours were being douchebags.

You and Lance were cleaning up after dinner, spaghetti with spam sounded like a good idea. Lance was over at the mice cage, letting them in on the dinner when you saw an egg splat on the window. Your hands gripped the sponge and dish while you waited for them to send the other chicken period on your clean window. For a while, nothing happened. You resumed your task of washing the dishes when your doorbell was being sounded on and on and on.

You growled and slowly put the dishes down before marching over to the front door with your keys in one hand. Lance and the mice looked at you with a terrified look as you threw the door open. No one was there. You sighed and slowly closed the door but an egg splattered all over the wood and even got on your face. A childish laughter cackled as you silently closed the door.

"Babe?" Lance asked.

"Not... now," You growled.

"Babe, just breathe and think about something else." Lance walked over to you with a wet towel and helped you wipe off the mess. You slowly let your breaths come in and out as Lance cautiously removed egg shells and all. "See? Feel better?" Lance smiled.

You looked up at your boyfriend and rested your forehead on his chest. Lance laughed and pulled your closer. "Is this what it's like to have siblings?" You asked.

"This is nothing (y/n), living with them is a nightmare" Lance answered.

SHIRO

You were sleeping peacefully but Shiro having the worst time sleeping. "Shiro, do you need earplugs?" You asked.

"No, I can do this," Shiro sighed.

"The kids are not going to sleep if they've just woken up Shiro," You groaned. Upstairs there was a family of five, all of them being boys. Last time you saw them, remembered seeing the eldest being only five years old. So on went the rapid footsteps, infant baby cries and the complaining mouths of young children... Parents were also shouting as well.

"I know, I know. Phew," Shiro took in calculated breaths and took one final deep breath before settling into his covers. For a while, he didn't complain but then a large thump pounded you awake accompanied by a scream from a toddler. "GAAARRRGG!!" Shiro snarled.

"Takashi, please go to sleep," You sighed.

"When do kids sleep!?" Shiro whined.

"When they grow up a teenager," you answered.

"We are not getting kids anytime soon," Shiro sighed. You laughed.

"Yeah, I'd like to hear you say that again when you see another baby toddler in the park," you sniggered.

MATT

You and Matt tucked into bed. "Do you think Tabby is alright?" Matt asked.

"I'm sure he or she is in good hands. Deaton seemed to know what he was doing," You answered.

"But... What about our neighbours?" Matt asked.

"Our neighbours?" You asked.

"Yeah, they have a cat," Matt answered.

"Uh... I don't see how that's a problem," you said.