~ Something 'bad' happens ~

Hey!

Funny story, this morning I woke up to get ready for school... Or at least get ready to go to the building next door to get wifi so that I can do my online learning, anyway! I wake up to hear my little sister walking around our tiny apartment at 6:30 in the morning. I'm confused and annoyed at this because we've been sleeping in because of recent late nights. I don't know how she is awake this early! Then my dad comes out and I hear them talking. He says that today is a public holiday for Korea. My little sis is shocked and quietly shouts, "I could have slept in today?! I didn't have to wake up early?!"

I was really tired but I was still laughing until she came in and dumped my clean laundry on my face. Appearnalty I was laughing really loudly... but I think it's because we have thin walls. I think this story is funny, what about you guys?

Not really a quote of the day!

'"I'm going to wake Peeta," I say. "No, wait," says Finnick. "Let's do it together. Put our faces right in front of his." Well, there's so little opportunity for fun left in my life, I agree. We position ourselves on either side of Peeta, lean over until our faces are inches from his nose, and give him a shake. "Peeta. Peeta, wake up," I say in a soft, singsong voice. His eyelids flutter open and then he jumps like we've stabbed him. "Aa!" Finnick and I fall back in the sand, laughing our heads off. Every time we try to stop, we look at Peeta's attempt to maintain a disdainful expression and it sets us off again."

- Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire

KEITH

"(Y/n)!" Keith shouted. You rushed from your activity and ran to the front door. Keith almost fell in when you threw the door open.

"What is it?!" You exclaimed.

"Something bad something, something really, really bad happened" Keith cringed. You gulped and waited for Keith to answer.

"Wh-what happened?" You asked.

"You need to see for yourself," Keith said. You quickly got your apartment keys and locked the door to follow Keith up to his apartment. You walked up the stairs and took the left turn at the open space that gave room for three green doors to be placed. Keith's door, which sat in the middle, was closed shut as was the one to the right but the left one was wide open with scratches. That was Ms Smith's room. You gasped and ran towards the door and almost screamed when you looked inside.

Ms Smith was on the floor was glass strewn everywhere. Her leg was wet and blood was spilling from a cut on her calf. You rushed to the kitchen and snagged a tea towel from the draw and unbuckled your belt. "Keith, get the ambulance on the phone!" You ordered. You placed the tea towel on the wound and started to wrap the belt around her leg when she suddenly started laughing. You stared at her with a confused look.

"You've been pranked!" She shrieked. You dropped your jaw open and looked at Keith who held his phone up in front of him.

"Keith!" You whined. You got up and smacked Keith with the wet towel. Keith laughed and gave Ms Smith a knowing look.

"I'm so glad you love me enough to come to my apartment to see if I'm okay when Keith had asked you to look at something" Ms Smith said. You smacked your head and groaned.

"That's right, you had something on and I completely forgot," You said. "I'm so sorry for not remembering that" You sighed. Keith came over to you and kissed your temple.