Chapter 51

(A/N) So, before I got into the next Chapter, I wanted to clarify a few things you guys were asking me; 

While Louis was in America, One Direction was on a break. This is actually kind of important; I feel it shows Louis' true character. In this book, he is quite selfish. He put the other boys' careers on hold for his own personal goals, which happened to be Lucy.  

And with Bella, her being so forgiving to Harry and angry at Lucy; 

If you think about it from Bellas POV, it would make sense. She never knew Harry. She didn't know he had walked out, and Lucy never said 'oh by the way, your dad abandoned us one day'. She just said he wasn't around. So of course, when she gets the opportunity to meet him, shes so excited! But Lucy leaving is a different situation. Lucy DID leave her. She loved her and cared for her for three years, and then abandons her. THAT is totally different than what Harry did in Bella's eyes. 

Hope this clears things up for you guys, and here is your next chapter! :D <3 Enjoy!

~*Lucy's POV*~ 

Normally in airports, I get swamped by fans and paparazzi. I WAS pretty well known from dancing with One Direction, dating Harry, being best friends with Louis, MARRYING Harry, just...everything from the past five years. But today, nobody gave me a second glance. Maybe it was my matter hair. Or my oversized hoodie. Or my makeup smudged all over my face. Whatever it was, nobody seemed to recognize me. 

By the time I got my baggage checked in, the plane was already boarding. When I finally got onto the plane, it was mostly filled; no surprise since I had gone with a regular flight instead of my normal first class. I walked down the aisle to my seat, 24C. Yay. Aisle seat. (note sarcasm). I slumped into my seat and plugged  my iPod in, mentally preparing myself for this long flight. 

~*Harry's POV*~ 

I was rushing around my apartment, cleaning things up as quickly and thoroughly as I could. Niall had told me about his conversation with Lucy, and that she would be in tomorrow afternoon at 3. Sooner than I thought. So...I had to break the news to Caroline. And whenever I had bad news for Caroline, making sure the apartment was spotless and dinner was made was a good way to ease the tension with her. 

So, Bella was with Niall for the night, because I knew this wouldn't go over 100% smoothly, and I hated having her around when me and Caroline fought. I didn't want her to be around fighting "parents", although I would never allow Caroline to take on the "mother role" in her life. Dinner was set up in the dining room; I had made spaghetti and salad; simple and quick, yet enough to please Caroline. Although I had a feeling that when she walked in and saw the clean apartment and the dinner and her favorite wine, she would know something was up...

About ten minutes after I suficiently cleaned up, and gotten dressed in a pair of nicer jeans and a polo shirt, I heard Caroline coming through the door. Here we go.... 

"Haz I'm home!" she called out. 

I grimaced. I hated hearing her call me that; it was only okay when the guys and Lucy called me that. 

"Hey there." I said, forcing a smile on my face. 

She leaned in and kissed me, and it took all my willpower not to push her away from me. Back when I was 17, I loved kissing her, I loved being able to say that I was dating her, she was stunning, and older, and I could proudly say she was my girlfriend. But that was when I was trying to push Lucy out of my head, and I was young and stupid. Now the taste of her overglossed lips honestly made me sick; I hated it...

"Mmmm I missed you." she smiled against my lips, and I forced a smile too. 

"Missed you too babe." I said. 

"So...dinner's ready, Bella's out, everything looks so...nice. What's the occasion?" she asked, sounding genuinely curious. 

I took a shaky breath.

"We need to talk Caroline...." 

****

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! SHE IS NOT STAYING HERE!!!" She yelled, slamming her hands down on the table. 

I winced at the sound, running my hands through my curls like I tended to do when upset. 

"Caroline, she has nowhere else to go, and she's Bella's mom. I can't just say no and make her stay out on the streets." I retorted. 

"It's what she deserves! Haz she's treated you like garbage, and you're just acting like everything is okay?! I can't believe you! How can you take her side!?" 

"Caroline, PLEASE just be REASONABLE." I practically shouted. "It's not like anything is going to happen! You and I will stay in our room, and we can put another bed in Bella's room so that she can sleep there, okay? Everything will be fine. I promise. It's just until she'll be okay on her own. She's having issues right now and needs SOMEBODY. Please. Just give it a chance." 

Caroline crossed her arms and pursed her lips angrily. 

"You two are NOT allowed to be alone together. I know how she is." 

I sighed, slightly relieved. That was about as close to a 'yes' as I was gonna get from her. 

"When is she getting here?"  

"Tomorrow..." I said quietly. 

Caroline rolled her eyes. 

"Whatever. I'm going out. Don't expect me home tonight I'll be staying at Nicolette's." she said, and with that, she stood up and flounced out the door. 

I rested my head in my hands and sighed. Well....it could have been worse I guess. 

~*Lucy's POV*~ 

"Ma'am? Ma'am." 

I felt somebody shaking my shoulder. 

"We've landed in London Miss Martin." A flight attendant informed me, smiling broadly at me. 

"Oh. Thanks." I murmured, annoyed by her fake, perky smile. 

I was not in the smiling mood. 

I felt like I had been hit by a bus. 

And I knew that I probably looked like it too...

I slung my bag over my shoulder, slipping sunglasses on my face. I cant believe I had slept through that whole flight. 

I found my luggage quickly, and started to scan the airport for Niall. I didn't see him anywhere. Urghhh. Where was my little leprechaun when I needed him?! 

I continued looking, but my eyes settled on a different familiar figured. The curly hair, the green eyes filled with worry. 

I didn't think twice. 

I just threw myself into his arms and started to cry. 

I just...really needed him right now. 

(A/N) Here ya go! New chappie! :D do you like it?(: I hope so!<3 for the next chapter, you'll have Lucy meeting Caroline, (uhohhhh) and seeing Bella again! I'll have a bit of Louis' POV in there as well. It's all full of good stuff! :D 50 votes and 40 comments for it though! Until that, I'll work on my other stories for a bit. Check them out, yeah? (: thanks! <3