FOD Chap 2.5

Chapter 2.5

Ning Si Nian apologized, Ning Wang Shu absolutely couldn’t hear him, he just quietly looked at his father with pitch-black eyes.

Ning Si Nian hugged him tightly, using all his strength, kissing his forehead and hair whorl. It took a few minutes to temporarily pacify his rage, then he quietly asked,

“Baby, tell Papa who’s really hitting you, is it Wang Ma?”

Ning Wang Shu trembled but remained silent.

Ning Si Nian hurriedly patted his back. He repeatedly questioned, but Ning Wang Shu stayed silent, so he had no choice but to appease,

“Baby, don’t be afraid. Papa will protect you.”

He paused, then struggled with guilt as he continued,

“As long as you tell me, Papa will definitely help you punish the bad guy. But if you hide it because you’re too afraid, Papa can only make Uncle Xi Yan leave… …”

“Don’t!”

Ning Wang Shu, who had been silent for ten consecutive days, shouted in panic.

Ning Si Nian’s heart trembled, he forced himself to continue interrogating,

“Don’t what? Don’t throw Uncle Xi Yan out? Then tell Papa who has been hitting you, OK? If you don’t tell Papa, how can Papa protect you? You’re Papa’s only child, Papa’s treasure. Papa will never not care about you, do you know?”

He tried to slow down his tone as much as possible, enticing his son to take down the defenses around his heart.

Ning Wang Shu struggled for a long time before he whispered in a barely audible voice,

“Don’t make Uncle Xi Yan go away. Wang Ma hit me, not uncle.”

He finally raised his head, his tear-filled eyes looked straight at his father.

Ning Si Nian also had wet eyes, cupping his head, he repeatedly kissed him, then pulled him into his arms. His cautious treatment was like he’d recovered a long-lost treasure.

If the monitors weren’t installed, he probably would have always been kept in the dark. Who would have thought that the real culprit would be the Wang Ma who’d worked hard without complaint to raise him up? If he had driven Wei Xi Yan away, his son would’ve only fallen into a more tragic situation.

His autistic symptoms would’ve also become more and more serious. Ning Si Nian’s disgust, hatred, and anger were all vented on an innocent man, while Wang Ma was uninhibited, probably secretly mocking his stupidity.

Thinking of this, Ning Si Nian’s face flushed, like he was fiercely slapped dozens of times, ashamed of his failure.

Zhou Yun Sheng saw Ning Si Nian’s embarrassed expression through the AI on his wrist, he bowed his head to avoid the pinhole camera and smiled happily.

He stood up and stretched, taking off his clothes while walking towards the bathroom. But while standing under the shower head, his muscles were slightly stiff.