FOD Chap 2.7

Chapter  2.7                                                                             

In the past, Ning Si Nian wouldn’t go home until midnight. Now, he packed his briefcase on time at 5:30.

Looking at the approaching time, Qin Li also quickly called the two children back. While walking back, Zhou Yun Sheng discovered that Zhao Jun had installed many cameras in the lakeside trees, and had no choice but to lament the other man’s forced lackey status.

“How was your day?”

Ning Si Nian saw Qin Li off, when he came back into the house, he kissed his son’s forehead, then, extremely naturally, he also cupped the youth’s cheeks and kissed, as if they should be so intimate from birth.

Zhou Yun Sheng was initially very surprised, but as the days passed, he also got used to it. He just pursed his lips and nodded slightly, but didn’t reply. How was our day? Don’t you already know? Damned pervert.

Zhao Xin Fang heard the sounds and came downstairs. She attentively took Ning Si Nian’s jacket and briefcase, and the two hugged each other with light smiles and whispers, as if they were a pair of sincere loving husband and wife.

In this family, except for Ning Wang Shu, everyone was an Oscar-level actor.

After eating dinner and coaxing his son to sleep, Ning Si Nian wanted to find Wei Xi Yan to chat for a while, in order to cultivate their feelings, but found that the other side had already slipped away. He also locked the bedroom door.

If it wasn’t for his previous misguided and vile attitude, Xi Yan wouldn’t be so afraid of him. Ning Si Nian edgily smoothed his hair; his heart was extremely regretful, and he also couldn’t wait to swallow Zhao Xin Fang whole. But Qian Yu still had exploitation value, so he had no choice but to pull the bow without shooting.

The teenager took a picture album out of the bookcase and spread it on top of the bed. Sitting cross-legged, he browsed the book while taking notes. Ning Si Nian smiled, watching attentively for a while, then he saw that the time was still early, so he also turned on the computer to deal with official business.

Unknowingly, 10:30 arrived, the cell phone issued a slight beep to remind the busy Ning Si Nian.

Ning Si Nian turned off the alarm and quickly glanced at the screen. Sure enough, the youth who always kept to schedule was stripping, preparing to take a hot bath and go to bed.

His white shirt slid down his shoulders, he turned, revealing a graceful butterfly bone, flexible waist, very perky buttocks…… Ning Si Nian only glanced for a moment before looking away, suddenly feeling somewhat restless. He stood up, poured a cup of coffee, and walked two laps around the study room, listening to the sound of trickling water as the youth took a bath.

He felt more and more edgy, tearing open the top two buttons on his shirt, and finally, carrying the coffee cup slowly back to the desk, his eyes stuck to the screen.

He had no choice but to admit that he was looking forward to this time almost every day. What was the difference between this practice and being a pervert? He denounced himself in his heart, but also couldn’t control himself.

He put down the coffee cup, then pulled out a cigarette and lit it, trying to make the smoke blur his line of sight. But this move was obviously superfluous, the steam from the hot water in the bathroom had long ago misted the camera, leaving only a jade like silhouette.