FOD Chap 2.9

Chapter 2.9

The coffee cup brushed past the department head’s face and smashed into the office’s door. It made a loud crack, and shattered porcelain pieces left a mark on the expensive furniture.

The department head was dumbstruck, after a few seconds, he slowly raised his hand to his forehead to wipe his cold sweat, trembling as he asked,

“B-Boss, was there a problem with the prospectus?”

Even if there was a problem, it shouldn’t cause such immense rage ah. It was as if someone killed his whole family.

Ning Si Nian was staring at the computer screen, his face ashen, his chest undulating, he was clearly raging violently inside.

He coldly glanced at the department head and waved his hand. The department head hurried out of the office as if he’d received amnesty.

On the computer screen, the boy was brushing his teeth, this was already the fifth time. The foam he spit out had visible blood. Ning Si Nian’s tongue also tasted a trace of blood, he was itching to devour Zhao Xin Fang.

But now wasn’t the time, he had just thrown out bait for Qian Yu, the other man was now on his way to the Ning residence.

He picked up the phone to call Zhao Jun to make him stop the boy before he brushed his gums rotten, when he saw his sleepy-eyed son, wearing a pair of large slippers, stomp-stomp-stomp his way to the boy’s side.

“Xiao Shu, we can go paint, right?”

He tugged the youth’s trouser leg.

Even if he felt extremely uncomfortable, the youth still quickly fixed his mood, spit out the rest of the foam and dried his mouth.

Pretending as if nothing had happened, he led his son to the studio. He was clearly absent-minded, when standing in front of the artboard, his brush didn’t move for a long time.

Ning Si Nian stared at him until his eyes dried out and turned red, only then did he fiercely shut his eyes. A few sinister words were squeezed out between clenched teeth – Zhao. Xin. Fang, how dare you!

————–

Due to his employer’s urging, Qian Yu desperately wanted to get his hands on the bidding document. Just as he stepped into the Ning residence, he was resolutely pushed into the study. The door was slammed shut and a warm body covered him.

Qian Yu simply stared blankly for a moment before he turned from passive recipient, to active giver, wantonly rubbing and groping the other party.

After an enthusiastic battle session on the sofa, Zhao Xin Fang still wanted to pull Qian Yu for another round on the desk, but was rejected.

“Why are you so hungry? Ning Si Nian doesn’t let you eat your fill? I can’t do it again, if the time drags on any longer, I fear we’ll be discovered.”

“He hasn’t touched me in months. Does he have someone outside? Who is it?”

“I haven’t heard anything. Maybe your charm has faded.”

“Let it fade, anyway, he only married me to help raise his kid. Why the hell didn’t he just marry a nanny?”

“What nanny could be prettier than you? Could have a better figure than you? Could be wilder than you?”