46- The Old Order

Harry's hearing ended up revoking his expulsion, which meant that they would all be heading back to Hogwarts.

Ron and Hermione had been made prefects, much to Molly Weasley's delight. She had bought Ron a new broom and he was planning to try out for the Quidditch team that year.

"Dad!" Venus yelled.

"Yes?" Sirius answered.

"No, my other dad," Venus looked around for Arthur.

"Yes dear?" He asked from a corner.

"Is this yours?" She held up his watch.

"Oh, I've been looking for that all over!" He smiled and took it from her, "where did you find it?"

"It was in my trunk." Venus grinned and kissed him on the cheek.

The last few days of the holidays were spent packing. It amazed them all how much their stuff could spread out in only a few weeks.

Sirius was very down. He wasn't happy that he would soon be in the house on his own.

"You know Lupin will be here." Venus reminded him. They were sat in the room with the Black family tapistry in.

"Yes, but I've been stuck inside for months!" Sirius protested. "Dumbledore threatened to confiscate my wand!"

"Well if you're that bored, just come to Kings Cross, better yet, come to Hogwarts. I'll keep you as a pet and feed you tip bits from the Great Hall."

"Ha Ha." Sirius replied sarcastically.

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, until Harry walked in.

"Ah!" Sirius grinned, "Mad Eye gave me something that I think you two will want to see."

"What is it?" Harry sat down on the other side of Sirius as the man drew out a wizarding photograph.

"A photograph of the original Order of the Phoenix." Sirius smiled.

The photo was of a large group of people, adults and young adults. All of whom looking at the camera.

"There's Dumbledore's brother." Sirius began pointing people out. "Weird man, I only ever met him the once. There's the Prewitts, Molly's brothers. They took six death eaters down with them. And- Ah ha!" Sirius grinned, "there's Marlene."

Venus looked at the smiling woman. She was very pretty and did look an awful lot like Venus. She stood next to Sirius, who had shorter hair than he did now. The woman was also heavily pregnant.

"She's pregnant?" Venus asked.

"Yes," Sirius smiled sadly, "you were born the next day. She a few months later."

There was silence for a while and Sirius had a pained expression on his face, but he shook it off when he spotted someone else in the photograph.

"Oh, there's Lupin, and- there they are." He grinned again. "James and Lily."

Two people had come to the forefront of the photo.

Harry smiled. He looked at his parents who were both smiling back up at him.

"Is it alright if I have this?" Harry asked.

"Of course." Sirius passed Harry the photo. The boy left the room, still looking down at the photograph.

"There's something I wanted to give you, Venus, before you went off to school." Sirius told her. He pulled out a necklace.

"It's beautiful." Venus took it from him. It was a thin silver chain with two hearts on it.

"It was Marlene's. She got it from her mum when she turned seventeen." He explained, "I thought that you might want it."

"Thank you."

I absolutely love reading all of your comments!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx