Ch9- A Clichè Development

Alright✓. The 10th chapter!!!

This is where the cliche teleportation story begin for the Class A!
------------------
Unknown Place.

Class A students was blinded by the light of an unidentified magic circle. As they were teleported, they covered their eyes. They fainted as they could not handle the impact of teleportation.

After a while, the blinding light vanished and replaced with a dark space. The same magic circle was still on the floor but lost its shine. Their bodies were lying on the cold floor listlessly.

The first one to wake up was Hiiragi. He groggily tried to stand but did not has any strength to. So, he just laid his back to the wall and breathed slowly to calm his mind. Many questions flower into his mind but he ignored them and observed the current situation.

Although the room was dark, it was not to the extent of completely black. Hiiragi searched Miyuu with his eyes to make sure she is here.

After he analyzed the situation, he only found out about some things.

All Class A student are here.

Their energies were depleted and their bodies are being hard to move.

They were teleported to some place.

They are alive.

These four things are what he figured out.

The last one is the most important thing.

He thought. Then, he tried to think of the probability of why and where they are teleported. There are few probabilities.

They were kidnapped for ransom or experiment.

They were abducted for test subject.

They teleported to another world to defeat the demon lord.

They were chosen as reincarnated individuals to save the world.

Hiiragi held his laughter for the last two probabilities. Suddenly, one of the students' body moved. It was Eiji. The bishounen. He groaned as he got up.

"Ugh..... Where is this?"

"Are you awake?"

"Who!? .....oh, it's you Kuro-kun. Yes, I am awake though still a bit confused."

"Just call me Hiiragi. Anyway, Tsukasa-san is it? You don't need to be polite, just be casual. It seems we either got kidnapped or teleported."

"It's fine to call me Eiji. Then Hiiragi-kun. Two probabilities, huh."

Eiji put on serious expression as he try to take in the information. Hiiragi spoke as he didn't have anything better to do.

"It seems you're very calm, doesn't you Eiji-san? We might get killed, you know."

Eiji just smiled calmly and replied.

"Back at you Hiiragi-kun. Not like I can do anything for now."

"For now is it? Haha."

"But..... Don't you think this is weird?"

"What?"

Hiiragi tilted his head as he didn't understand what was weird. Eiji put on serious face again. Hiiragi noticing his expression also got serious. The tension between them rise.

"What weird is......"

"Is......"

"....... I feel hungry."