Mated To My Doom

~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

They say to keep your friends close and your enemies closer, but whose to say they're not the same.

Killers, notes, blood, and mystery.

Love, lies, and bad history.

Hunter Rivered is the most powerful werewolf in charge of the strongest pack in werewolf history. He never thought much of having a mate, as he is always too busy destroying other packs, killing other wolves and training.

Rose Edwards on the other hand has always imagined her life with a mate. She was just a regular wolf in the Silver Heart Pack, who is as sweet as the name of her pack. All she want's is to finish high school then travel the world- I know, very un-wolfish.

What happens when the horrid Hunter Rivered decided to make a claim on Rose's Pack territory. Rose was never good at fighting. She could barely hurt a fly. But how far would she go to protect her family? Or herself.

Hunter is possessive, protective and strict.

Rose is kind, sweet and good-nature.

You know what they say, opposites attract, and mates are forever.

Read to find what happens when these two opposites find them self connected in more than one way.

--------------

Copyright © 2014- xX_Jada_Xx. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, modified, adapted, or distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author.