Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Enjoy reading

I peaked through my bedroom door to see if he is there. I didn't see anyone nor I heard any sound of him and his friends.

His friends didn't used to come here often. But from two weeks they have started to come here almost everyday.

He wasn't enough now that his friends have started coming here too.

Most of the time when his friends are here. I stay locked up in my room. I don't want to face those ugly bastards that he call friends.

His friends are just like him. But I am thankful to god that he told his friends to stay away from me. So they don't come near me but still they freak me out.

I got out of my room to eat something. I haven't eaten anything since tomorrow and I have to find the first aid kit. I don't know where it has gone. I am really in need of it. I don't know when he will stop doing this.

I can feel my head throbbing painfully. I am feeling dizzy from yesterday's beatings. My hand hurts if I touch anything.

My whole body is filled with bruises.

I opened the fridge to find something to eat. I tsked when I saw blood dripping from a wound.

My body has become so ugly. I don't look at myself when I get naked. I don't want to see my body. I am disgusted with it.

I shook my head to clear the thoughts. I opened the fridge and saw that the whole fridge was filled with cheap alcohol that he is always consuming.

I looked around the kitchen to cook myself something to eat. There was nothing so I just took the cereal out of the cabinet and ate it. It has become my food now. Morning or evening, i just eat this.

I carefully sat on the chair because of the beatings and started thinking on how my life has changed in these four years. Since mom and dad died my life has been like this. Miserable.

I don't know what he gets by doing this to his own blood. Does it give him any sort of satisfaction seeing me like this?

He wasn't like this. This all started four years ago when mom and dad died.

He has got insane since then. He is a psychopath.

My life doesn't have a meaning anymore. I remember I had planned so much on how I was going to be a doctor.

He has ruined my life. He has me caged in my own house.

It's like my brother went away with mom and dad.

He wasn't like this. He wasn't. He used to be nice. He used to treat me so well.

I remember I started to sense some changes in his behaviour before mom and dad died.

He started locking himself in the room and stayed there the whole day. He was becoming distant with us. Mom and dad sensed that too. So they asked him but he never told.

Just a few days before they died. Mom found drugs in his room. And to say we were shocked would be the understatement.

They were going to send him to a rehab but they died in a car crash.

And since then he has become like this. A psychopath. A lunatic.

After six months of mom and dad died he remained cold towards me. Never talking to me. I thought it was because there death affected him thats why he is like this.