Ch.3

"You took me to a lingerie store?" Hermione hissed looking around.

"No actually a sex shop." 

"What!" Hermione shrieked hysterically. "You idiot!" She said as she hit him on the shoulder.

"I'm kidding Granger. It's a clothing store that specializes in lingerie."

Hermione narrowed her eyes at him. Before she could say anything though, a woman came up to them, one that was a bit older with a mane of fine gray hair and a friendly smile.

"Draco?"

"Ah, Lisa, you look radiant this evening." Draco commented before kissing her cheek.

"Still a charmer I see."

Draco gave her a cheeky smile.

"Now who's the young lady with you?"

Draco turned to the side so that she could really see Hermione. "Lisa this is Hermione Granger. Granger this is an old friend of my mum's, Lisa."

"Oh my Hermione Granger. Is it really?" Lisa asked.

"Yep. We need new clothes for her. Obviously." Draco mouthed the last word so Hermione missed it.

"Oh hush boy." Lisa said then crossed the length to Hermione. "Hmmm." She said then took a large part of Hermione's baggy shirt and fisted it so that it clung to her. "32C correct?"

Hermione blushed bright red while Draco stared wide eyed.

"You have great potential to be quite beautiful young lady."

"Um thank you." Hermione said awkwardly. Once they were out of here she was going to murder Malfoy.

"So Draco what kinds of clothes do you have in mind?"

"Pajamas for one." Draco said looking at her outfit in disgust. Hermione crossed her arms and glared at him. "Some work clothes that will show her figure. Casual outfits too. Make sure there's a couple of sundresses. Also a few cocktail dresses. An evening gown too. And the frilliest, laciest lingerie you can find. Some decent ones too I guess." Draco said thoughtfully.

Hermione stood there with her mouth agape. "Draco Malfoy… you… I… you… I am not!" Hermione sputtered.

!

"Granger would you just come out already?" Draco yelled into the private dressing room as he sat on one of the lounge chairs.

"No!"

"Merlin woman it can't be that bad."

"I look like a …harlot!"

"Granger I don't think that's even remotely pos…" Draco stopped in mid sentence.

Hermione had flung the curtains open. "Who in their right minds would wear this to sleep?"

Draco didn't say anything. He couldn't help but stare at the exposed skin and there was a lot of it.

"Honey you don't wear that to sleep you wear that for other… purposes." Lisa said as she winked. "Here's some undergarments for you to try too." Then walked out again after placing the garments in Hermione's dressing room.

"Malfoy eyes up here!" Hermione said using the curtains to cover herself.

Draco was a little sad when his view was taken away.

"Dear Merlin. You're such a guy." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Thank you."

"Not a compliment." Hermione growled.