Flash Forward

My father once told me to face my fears, just go up and say ' I'm not afraid'. So I looked him in the eyes and said just that.

Flash Forward

Maybe If I closed my eyes it would all go away. Keeping my eyes shut, I mentally count to 10. Slowly, I peer through my eyelashes fearing the sight but knowing I had to face my fears. I had to face him.

Oh no, he's still there.

He still looked very angry; his eyebrows pulled together as his eyes glared at me. I couldn't help but notice when his lips slightly twitched up, begging to break free into a smirk.

As my eyes wandered towards his lips, the urge to kiss him became more than I could handle. I wearily took a step back, feeling too intoxicated in this room.

I needed to remember what was at hand now, the reason I was even here in this room with that monster.

With my mate.

I wanted to touch him, to have him hold. I wanted him, and that was bad. His dark green eyes met mine, it was just too much. I didn't want to feel this way. I cannot feel this way.

"I-I need to go." I stuttered out. I couldn't hold his stare any longer. I took another step back and prepared to leave.

"You came to me." His deep voice rang through my ears like a symphony.

"R-right." I couldn't leave yet. There was something I had to do first.

"I Rose Edwards reject you, Hunter-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, a strong hand gripped my neck, and I was lightly pushed back. He held me tight towards his chest with my back firm against the wall. His grip on my neck loosened as my voice escaped me.

"Do you really think you could reject me? The strongest Alpha alive? Well, think again Ms. Edwards. You belong to me. Every part of you, everything about you, is all mine. Got it?" His lips slightly grazed my neck as he made his demands.

My knees felt too weak, I couldn't even reply.

"Do you understand?" His lip brushed the side of my neck before he placed a small delicate kiss there.

"I don't want any boy to look at you, think about you, or even know you. You are all mine." This time, it wasn't a question.

My senses finally came back to me as I realized how bad this had gotten. He held most of my support as we stood flushed against each other as if we were connected in a way. I stared straight ahead to the veins on his neck, he had more than a foot of height over me. I internally cursed my mom for passing down her genetics, leaving me just as short as her, standing at 5 foot 2 and a half inches. I like to round to 3.

I dragged my hands up towards his torso, stopping just below his chest. Taking a big breath, I pushed forward.

In my mind I imagined him flying across the room. At the very least I pictured he would stumble a few steps back. Never did I think he would do what he did next.

He didn't move an inch. If anything, he somehow came closer to me. That was odd. I mean sure, he was an Alpha. The Strongest at that. But I was a grey wolf, a trait that gives you great strength as a human.

"You know sweetheart, I heard you were special. A grey wolf huh? I bet you loved taunting all the boys about it," Hunter whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against me as he spoke. It was as if he could read my mind.

He brushed my hair away from my face, "but you want to know a secret? I am also a grey wolf." I didn't have to look at him to know he had a wicked smirk painted on his mouth.

The cards were stacked in his favour, as both human and an Alpha, he radiated great strength and power. I once heard a rumor that he alone could take down 12 wolves at once, I could feel goosebumps creeping up my arms at just the thought. All the people he killed; all the children left without parents.

I was so engrossed with my thoughts that I didn't even notice when his head snuggled towards my neck. You would think the tingles that left his body to mine would wake me up from my deep thoughts, but no.

I didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. Until his teeth sank into my neck forever marking me.

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't find my voice. My mind hated this, knew it was wrong, but my wolf fought. My wolf wanted this. Wanted the mate that belonged to us.

I don't remember much after that. Just small drops of liquid dripping down my face. I was too numb to feel it, but I later realized it was tears. My own tears that came from the sudden realization of what my future had in store.

I tried so hard to stop this. I didn't want this. I don't want this. As weird as it sounds, I don't want to be with my mate. Because my mate, the Alpha of the Dark Moon pack; the strongest and most feared pack out there, was a cruel, hopeless monster.

I am mated to a monster.

I am mated to my Doom.

-------------------------------------
This is not edited, so I apologize for the many errors.
Please tell me what you think so far :)

Please vote :)