Chapter Four: A Night to Drink too

Sorry its taking me so long to post. I'm busy with work and I don't want to force this story. I really love Bryn and Lane and I want to give it my all so thanks for sticking around to read.

This chapter does get a little steamy but nothing really bad. For those who like the hot steamy sceense I will be posting this chapter in my "Secret Chapters" so feel free to ready but be warned.

Thank you so much for reading. You guys are the best. And what do you think of the new cover? Yes no? Please let me know!

*********************************************************************************

Everything felt dizzy and I wasn’t sure where I was. After I woke the first time I kept falling back asleep. I was pretty sure they were drugging me but my half asleep brain couldn’t think of a reason for them to drug me.

                Finally I woke and my mind seemed clearer. Lane was sitting on a chair at the foot of my bed and I moved to sit up. “What the hell?” Steel cuffs locked my arms and legs down. I tried to free them but it was no use. “Lane what is going on?”

                He sighed. “You don’t remember do you?”

                “Remember what? Lane why am I cuffed? And what the hell has been going on?” I looked around and saw I was in a small room with no windows and only one door.

                “You lost all control Bryn. You were fine one moment and then Shayne and Alex pissed you off and you took off. We searched nearly an entire twenty-four hours till we found you.”

                “What?” Shock filled me. “I don’t remember that, any of it.” I shook my head. “Lane will you please get these cuffs off me?” I felt like a trap animal and my wolf was getting restless.

                Lane looked stressed and I wanted to comfort him. I knew as soon as I touched him I could help calm him. “Bryn…”

                “No! damnit Lane get me go! I am your mate, your Luna!”

                Breaking he got up and unlocked my cuffs. Quickly I wrapped my arms around his neck. “What happened to me? I never lose control and I can’t image how hard that was for you.”

                “I can’t take you doing that again.” His arms crushed me against his chest. “I was so scared I was going to lose you.”

                “You won’t lose me.” I pulled back so I could look up at him. “I promise you won’t lose me.”

                “You can’t promise me that.” Lane’s voice was rough and I knew he had been both physically and mentally drained.

                “Yes I can.” I kissed his lips lightly. “Because even when you were dead we still found each other. Not even death can keep us apart. We will get through this like we get through everything.”

                He chuckled and tucked my hair behind my ear. “You know I like it when you wear your hair down.”

                “I know, that’s why I wear it down.” I used to wear it up back with the Lun pack but now I was able to style it and I knew how much Lane liked it down.

                “Well it seems as if someone is back to normal,” the pack doctor said as he came in. “Luna I’m glad to see you up and smiling. We’ve all been beyond worried about you.” The pack doctor was a tall thin man with a big smile. He wasn’t like most wolves. He didn’t fight and he wasn’t as big as most but then again he was a doctor.