4. Fili - Request (Part 1)

Fili X Reader

Summary : The dwarves get captured by the elves. During their standing in the dungeons, someone catches Fili's eye...

Words : 2113.

A/N : This imagine was requested by i_am_lisa12 Hope you like it, my dear! Xxx

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Narrator's POV

Thorin Oakenshield's company had recently been captured by the elves and Bilbo was nowhere to be found. Although king Thranduil has proposed an agreement to Thorin, the dwarf leader, being the stubborn person he was, did not accept it.

They were all currently staying in their cages, trying to find a way to escape. As they started talking all together, the dwarfs did not realize they were making so much noise.

"Tauriel, bad a tog muinthel lín! Im boe cened trenar am hín!" Legolas ordered, and Tauriel bowed low, before going to search for her sister.

Seconds later, Lisa was in front of the blonde prince. "Hîr nín, Legolas! I've heard you were looking for me. "

"That's true! Can you please go check on the dwarves? Tell them that if they don't keep it quiet, they will get no food today." the prince stated.

"My lord, I don't think they will liste-"

"They must, otherwise they will suffer the consequences!" he cut her off.

"Ok... I'll try my best!" Lisa smiled.

"Hannon le, mellon!" Legolas thanked and returned the smile, while the girl turned around and went to the dwarves.

"Hey! King Thranduil needs to rest, so you better shut your little mouths up!"

The company glared coldly at the she-elf as soon as they heard her voice.

"You're stupid if you think I'll ever do as you say, elf!" Thorin growled.

"If I were you, I'd be quiet, otherwise I will have to cut your throat, dwarf!" Lisa argued back.

"Yeah, yeah... Like I'm afraid of you...You are powerless!" the same dwarf exclaimed.

"Well, I'm not the one who's being locked behind the bars, now am I?" Lisa asked innocently, a smirk playing on her face.

"That still doesn't change a thi-"

"Uncle, just shut up, will you?" someone suddenly cut Thorin off. "It is quite enough for me that I'm locked in a dungeon and I'm feeling cold and sick; I don't need you yelling and arguing too!"

The girl turned her head to the blonde dwarf and wow... She had to admit he was pretty attractive. His blue eyes were glowing intensely, but his face was pale.

"What is your name?" the girl asked friendly.

"Um..."

"That's none of your business! Fili , just ignore her!" Thorin intervened, but Lisa ignored his protests and went closer to Fili's cage.

"My name is Fili! And you are...?"

"Fili, stop talking with the enemy!" the king snapped once again.