Chapter 2: Switched Bags?!

Jaerim's P.O.V.

“You penniless lady! What are you doing here with Lay hyung?” He said in a very rude and annoying tone of his voice.

Tsk. How dare he ruin this moment?! Aish. I really hate this guy! I didn't answer him and just ignore the fact that he's here.

“YAH! I'm talking to you! Don't act like you can't hear me!” He yelled at me as he hit my head with his bag— which is similar to my bag as well, I have to say. . Aigoo.. This brat! He really annoys me! I had enough of him! Gritting my teeth, I took his bag from his hand and threw it on the ground. Hah!

“It's none of your business, okay?” I calmly said, after I threw his bag on the ground.

“Tch. Yeah, right.” He said, with his voice full of sarcasm. “Do you know how expensive that bag was? Aish! Whatever! Just go now! I'll take care of him. I don't want Lay hyung to wake seeing your hideous face.” He insulted.

This jerk! “Haha. That's funny.” I said, sarcastically. I slowly lifted Lay's head from my lap as I stand up then placed Lay's head on the bench slowly. “Don't worry, I'm leaving.. but just to tell you. Lay might call the police once he wake up because of your perverted face!” I countered. Hah! He thinks, I'm the same girl back in middle school, huh? He thinks, I'll just let him slide like this? Hah! I don't think so! I learned how to fight back now! I'm not afraid of him anymore! Tch.

He never said anything and just smirked. I rolled my eyes at him before picking up my bag on the ground and walked away from the park. I didn't mind checking my bag there since I don't want to stay another minute with that roasted bastard!

Kai's P.O.V.

Aish, what is she even doing here? Anyways, after that penniless lady left, I immediately called my chauffeur and told him to pick us from the park.

While waiting for my chauffeur to arrive, I can't stop staring at sleeping Lay hyung in confusion. I mean, why is he with her? Do they know each other? Aish! Don't think about it, Kai. It's so impossible for them to know each other. I'm sure that Jaerim is a nobody to hyung, so I guess there's no need to tell him.

When the chauffeur arrived with just a minute, he immediately carried Lay hyung inside the limo, while I picked up my bag from the ground first, before I got inside the limo as well. Then, the chauffeur started driving away toward our mansion.

Once we arrived at the mansion, the gigantic gate opened automatically, and the limo entered. He stopped just in front of the mansion and carried Lay hyung way out of the limo and onto the mansion, while I trailed behind them.

Entering the mansion, I saw the maids aligned as they opened the door for us and greeted us. I just ignored them and headed upstairs. The chauffeur, whose carrying Lay hyung head upstairs as well, bringing him in Lay hyung's own bedroom.

I walked along the corridor and stopped in front of my room's door. I twisted the doorknob and pushed open it. *sigh* Why is this bag heavier than before? Aish, my back hurts! I just threw my bag on the bed and some stuffs inside it, spilled on the bed.

I jumped onto the bed, once I noticed that. I scattered all the things inside the bag on my bed and saw unfamiliar things. Shit! This isn't my bag!

I saw a daily planner notebook, some fictional books, and some dirty clothes of a girl.. I checked the daily planner, and some states there:

Monday to Wednesday: 7:00 am-4:30 pm→ At school; 5:00 pm-9:00 pm→ Coffee shop

Thursday: 7:00 am-4:30 pm→ At school; No part-time job (My day-off. Yeah!)

Friday: 7:00 am-4:30 pm→ At school; Pay Day. Grocery Shopping.

Saturday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm→ Coffee shop

Sunday: Beauty rest all day~ ^^

“Woah, this girl is very busy.” I told myself. I looked at the cover page and it says: Personal Property of Song Jaerim.

All of these belongs to her? Aish! I'm so unlucky!

I was just about to put her things inside the bag.. when a cute pink heart-shaped box caught my attention. I took it out and opened it. What the.. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw Lay hyung's photos and some doodles about him. There were thousands, should I say! And damn, looks like every move of Lay hyung was captured by this stalker— Jaerim. Aish, she's so creepy?! I never think she has the guts to to this.. Aigoo.

Jaerim's P.O.V

After a long walk, I finally entered my small apartment. My apartment's kinda small since I'm alone but it's enough for me and it's complete with all the things I need there. Plus, it's also cheap, and all the money Kris oppa gave to me, I'm saving it in my bank account.

I inserted the key inside its lock and pushed the door open. I placed my bag on the couch and sat next to it. Hmm? Why does my bag suddenly feel so light? I remember that I just burrowed some books from the library so it should be heavy. Hmm. I immediately opened my bag and surprised to see just a couple of notebooks and a single blue shirt. WHAT THE HECK!! THIS ISN'T MY BAG! SHIT! WHERE'S MY BAG?!! Aigoo.. all of the important stuffs inside my bag is so damn precious to me, especially Lay's photos and doodles... I wonder where that went?! Aish! This is driving me crazy!!! What if someone find out I'm Lay's freaking stalker? Oh no.. I'm really terrified.. Who could have—.. wait! Kai and I have the same bag, right? Could it be that Kai and I accidentally switched our bags?! ARRRGGGHHH! NOOOO~!! Why that ROASTED BASTARD!! Ay, shit! I promise. I promise to take my bag from him tomorrow morning. Early in the morning as possible! I'm gonna kill him, alright? If he find out my precious secret! Oh God, please.. help me..

•••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 2? Here it is! XD Sorry if it's boring or it's different from what you expect but I hope you like it. Look forward to the next chapters~ ^^ Vote and Comment, guys! ♥♥♥

•×LuHainne