32-"Rise of A Luna"

All around me, wolves along with humans, they all froze.
No one moved, nor did anyone make a sound. It was as though time itself stopped moving.

*Adelina's pnt. Of view*

Darrell laid dead and still, the second his last breath exit his body, a whoosh broke out as a warm wind blew out in every direction, letting everyone know that an Alpha had died.

His corpse transformed back into his human form, as well did I.

Cilia ran to me with a blanket, covering up my body, but besides that nobody moved.

The elderly and the children headed out the castle and formed a circle around us. The last black wolf transformed into his human form, and Demitrey, not even caring that he was as bare as a newborn baby stood to me, his black eyes staring dead at me.

No birds chirped in the forest, no wind blew by, no one moved a muscle and it was s as quiet as the valley of the dead.

Then, Demitrey's eyes cleared up, and he did the unexpected.

He lowered himself on his right knee, and lowered his head as he acknowledged me "Luna."

My eyes widened at his humble gesture, and I opened my mouth to say something, but a moment from Kade stopped me in my tracks.

Kade, along with James both lowered themselves on their right knee, and bowed their heads repeated after their alpha "Luna."

Then, one by one, the warriors took their right knee, women followed their lead, children of all ages kneeled, and the elderly who couldn't perform the same act, bowed their heads in respect, and all in unison, in beautiful harmony, their voices rose "LUNA."

And at that moment, a warm wind blew by, and it was as though Selene herself declared "Witness The Rise Of A Luna!" And just like that, people broke into cheers.

They jumped to their feet, jumping, cheering, and clapping, while Demitrey stood, and made his way towards me.

His eyes were blazing with unspoken passion, he caught me by surprise by wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulled me to his chest, and at that moment, his eyes connected to mine, it felt as though every thing faded.

It was only him and I.

His hand came up to my cheek, and softly grazed my skin, causing me to draw in a deep breath.

Then, he didn't even waste a second, he connected his lips with mine, and the crowd broke into an even louder cheer.

He held me close and kissed me as though he had truly missed me.

He kissed me as though I was the one for him.

His queen.

His Luna.

When he finally pulled away, he grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers, and raised them high above our heads, and once again, one by one, everyone, our pack, and those who were once part of Darrell's pack took a knee and bowed their heads in respect.

Demitrey opened his mouth, and spoke with the authority of a king "today we fought a battle, and for once we weren't alone. Our Luna fought side by side with us, and she defeated the enemy. Before this, we fought ruthlessly, and mercilessly, those of the opposing pack, by now I would've ordered my warriors to kill you, but because of this woman, I am now a changed man. So as of today I am giving you a choice, to those who once took part of my brother's pack, you have a choice, leave our grounds and never return, or make amends, and join us, we will welcome you with open arms, let you live among us, and become part of our family.
You have 24 hours to choose. Is that understood?" He finished with a question, and with a "Yes alpha." He dismissed them.