Chapter 20

(Y/N) POV:

Everyone kept fight the Grimm but there was too much of them. I see Velvet on the ground and getting up, but Coco landed next to her. I ran towards them and helped them up.

(Y/N): There's to many of them, we can't keep this up.

Coco: Not only that, but the Atlesian knights are a problem too.

(Y/N): Danm, who ever did this really took a long time to plan this out.

I see as everyone else tried to take down two Atlesian paladins.

I ran to help the other's, I swung Red queen through some knights and I then grabbed Thorn and started shooting. I turned to see a Paladin walking behind Ren.

(Y/N): Ren look out!!

Nora pushed Ren and she took a hit from the Paladin. Ren tried to help but was hit. I ran towards it and I jumped at it and swung Red queen but it blocked my attack and smacked me down the ground.

Velvet: (Y/N)!!

I tried to get up but fell down.

Coco: Velvet!

Velvet: Got it.

I look at Velvet and see her walk towards the Paladin.

(Y/N): Velvet.

Weiss: What are you doing? She's going to get hurt!

I get up and walked in front of Weiss.

(Y/N): No, let her. I know she can do this.

I see her create a holographic weapon that looked like Ruby's. The Paladin charged up a blast and fired till Velvet jumped up in the air and then swung the scythe down cutting it's arm off. She then made Weiss's weapons and the Paladin threw a punch but only to have Velvet block it. She back flipped a few time and then dashed towards the Paladin and stabbed it's multiple times. She made Yangs gauntlets and punched it one time to make it walk back, she then started shooting holographic gun shots, the Paladin threw another punch but Velvet jumped up and over it's arm to make Blake's weapon and wrapped it around it's leg to make it fall down. Another ran behind her and was about to hit her till she spun around and cut it's hand off and threw the scabard at it's head and created Coco's machine gun and rapid fired but the Paladin kept getting closer and threw a punch but Velvet created Sun's staff and used it to get on top of it and made Nora's hammer to knock it's arm off.

(Y/N): Holy mother of awesomeness. *And I'm dating her*

She then made Penny's floating swords and jumped back then started moving the sword around cutting it's legs off, she then formed all the swords in a circle and started to make a energy blast and then she pulled  her arms back and thrusted them outward to blast the Paladin. As she did the other hit her across the court yard and I got mad.

(Y/N): Cover her!!

I ran towards Velvet and grabbed my guns and started shooting at the Paladin and the other's helped out. I made towards Velvet and I helped her up till the Paladin walked in front of us and I grabbed Red queen and used it to block the attack it was about to give till Weiss got in front of me with a floating glimpse over her and I see a arm holding a sword blocked the attack. The sword pushed it's arm away and sliced it in half.

(Y/N): Okay that was cool.

Velvet took a picture and I felt the ground shake and another Paladin ran here.

(Y/N): Son of a bitch.

It started running towards us and I started to turn the handle to charge up. As the Paladin got closer I held it over me and I dashed towards it while spinning and I jumped up spinning and then struck down.