Introduction

author's note:

vote, comment

it actually motivates me to write for you guys. knowing you love what i write encourages me, thank you.

Also, you need to follow me to read a few chapters which have sexual content as they are on private for some reason. The chapters with * is a private one. It's important for the storyline as well.

WARNING

contains spanking and other sexual content, if you consider it as rape I'd like you to not read this book.

contains obsession, overprotective and over possessive nature.

the plot and scenes are out my imagination, inspired by songs, movies, TV series. in now way, i meant to copy any author's work out there.

"I can't stop staring at her, she's beautiful."

The dark haired boy says, tasting the alcohol from the red plastic cup. He has his eyes fixed on you since day one. Checking you out shamelessly; how that pretty little dress is hugging every curve of your body, perfectly.

Despite of drinking, he feels his throat become dry every time you laugh, every time you flip your hair away from your shoulder, revealing your beautiful glistening skin.

"Her, I know right? I mean, you hardly find girls like her these days."

His friend and senior by a year exclaimes, licking his bottom lip. They both are a little too tipsy though the party has just began.

"I am going to ask her out for a date."

The love struck boy makes his decision, He is going to try his luck on you. He wants to win your heart and make you his, forever. No matter what it takes, you may call it love at first sight.

"Yah! You're crazy, Do you want to die young or what?"

The older boy's eyes widened in shock after listening to the younger's confession, scrunching up his nose. He thought, he has gone crazy or may have drank to the point where he can't think straight.

"No! What do you mean by die young?"

The handsome boy questions, glancing at his blonde haired friend in confusion. That was the only time he had his gaze away from you.

"You just can't ask her out. That's it!"

The blonde haired answers, panicking a little. He turns his head left then right, to check if anyone heard their conversation or not. The least he wants him to know about this whole conversation.

"Why?"

He sounds pissed, jaw clenching tightly. He doesn't see the point of not asking the girl he finds attractive.

The older guy pulls him by his forearm, leaning in towards his ear, He whispers softly,

"Because she belongs to Park Jimin."

You are the only one person who he'd drop on his knees and bow down to, You are the only reason that stop him from becoming the monster. You make him feel alive.

"What's wrong?"

You finally braved yourself to ask; it's not like you are scared of him. It's just he looks mad, real mad and you know how short tempered he is. Though, You have no idea why is he mad at the first place. You just don't want to push the wrong button and regret.

"Let me go, Jimin."

You hiss, trying to pull out your wrist from his grip. Too bad, The more you move, The more he tightens the grip.

Jimin doesn't answer but suddenly slams you against the cold wall, staring at you with unreadable eyes. Your legs tremble, weak by his sudden closeness.

You calm down a little when you see a small smile making its way across his plump lips. Cupping your cheek with on hand, he rubs his finger on your bottom lip.

He leans in, sucking your bottom lip and pulling it roughly with his teeth; making you groan in pain. You push his chest with all the strength you have.

He leaves your bottom lip, resting his forehead against yours. Your chest heaving up and down, your breathing in sync with his, just like your heart is beating in sync with his.

You look right into his eyes, his dark eyes; make you weak.

"Why are you doing this to me? You have my heart, you have my soul, don't hurt me like that."

He speaks softly, pouting out his lips in a cute way. You gulp down your throat, starting at him.

"I did nothing."

"Good!"

He says immediately, running his fingers right above your thigh but you stop him before he could go any higher. He smiles, removing his hand; making you breathe again properly.

But the feeling didn't last long because in the next second, He suddenly slides his hand in between your legs and said,

"This is mine, you know right?"

"mad love, that's what I have for you. "

author's note:

author's note:

wassup wassup! time for our hot lil' mochi to shine in the book.
views about the introduction, who do you think are the two boys above?