Chapter 21

Unknown area:

3rd person POV:

A pool of black ooze is shown but a claw emerges from the ooze and a Beowolf pulls itself out and roars as it takes it's first breathe. More Grimm are crawling out of different black ooze pools. The scene moved up and then looks ahead as a black and red sky is shown with purple giant crystals pointing ay a different direction. A reflection of Emerald and Mercury is shown as both look out of the and see the horror of the Grimm's birth. From behind them a finger snaps and both walked towards Cinder fall sitting down in a seat with three different people. The first a man with grey and black hair wearing  fancy clothes, the second a man with a long black braided hair, with a couple scars on his body and wearing white and leather on his arms and legs, and the third, a large man with fair tanned skin, combed brown hair and a beard and wearing a suitable outfit, and finally Cinder fall in a red dress, eye patch on her left eye with a X scar and short hair. Both Mercury and Emerald stab next to Cinder.

Watts: Yes, yes, please keep your... posse... in check.

Mercury was triggered by Watts tone, but Emerald stopped him.

Watts: You hear that? Silence. I half the mind to thank the little boy and girl that bested you.

Tyrian: If I were you, I'd hunt them down... find them, and... Well... both took your eye, didn't they?

Tyrian started to laugh like a maniac. Cinder tries to speak but she grunted instead with no words coming out. She turned to Emerald as Emerald lowered herself to hear what Cinder wants to say.

Watts: Pathetic. Why did you even-

Watts was cut off as a pair of doors open and all turn their head and stood up to see a woman wearing black, pale skin with black veins walked around the table and then head's towards candles and she speaks.

Salem: Watts... Do you find such malignance necessary?

She turns around to face everyone and she raised her hand and motioned it gor all to sit.

Watts: I apologize, ma'am. I'm not particularly fond with failure.

She walked and then takes a seat on a crystal throne.

Salem: Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our fall maiden, destroyed Beacon tower... and most importantly... killed Ozpin. I'm curious, to what "failures" are you referring to?

Watts: Well... the boy and the girl who possess the silver and black eyes.

Hazel: Yes, We've dealt with the girls kind before. How is it a novice was able to best one of us.

Watts: Then what about the boy? He has power's we don't even know about or what he's capable of doing with them. Even without their new power's it should have been effortless

Salem: It is because of the Maiden's power. Make no mistake, Cinder. You hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness... which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment.

Cinder was furious that she couldn't leave.

Salem: Doctor Watts... You are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral.

Watts: Very good.

Salem: Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the spring Maiden.

He laughs as he got the best part.

Tyrian: Gladly.

Salem: And Hazel... I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang. Adam Taurus arranged the meeting. The boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure than Sienna Khan feels the same.