Twin Trailer

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Ruby were walking together through the forest on a trail and I see smoke rise up in the air. We both headed to a rock edge and see a village be invaded by the Grimm. I look up and see Griffins fly over us and head to the village with people running for their lives.

(Y/N): *This is gonna be a long night*

Me and Ruby turned to each other and since we were wearing hood'swe both nodded. Ruby grabbed her weapon and turned it to it's scythe form and used her semblance to rise up in the air and hooked on. I took off my hood and I fixed my hair then I rolled up my sleeve and to reveal my gauntlet.

I then realed my arm back and then threw my hand forward to make a ice chain and I pulled myself and landed on a Griffin

I then realed my arm back and then threw my hand forward to make a ice chain and I pulled myself and landed on a Griffin. I grabbed last word and aimed at the back of it's head and pulled the trigger, the Griffin then started falling down and I then jumped off as I was half way from the ground and then landed on a statue breaking it as I had my eyes closed. I twirled Last word and sheath it back and then I slowly reached for the handle of my sword from my back.

 I twirled Last word and sheath it back and then I slowly reached for the handle of my sword from my back

3rd person POV:

The Beowolves started to walked towards the twin slowly as they lick their jaw, both the twins then opened their eyes and then dashed towards the Grimm.

(Just where she twirls around, both can do that but his is shadow black)

(Y/N) flew towards a Beowolf and then round house kicked it and grabbed his sword and sliced it in half and then aimed at another and shot a beam. Ruby was slicing and dicing while jumping around as she fought the Grimm.

(Y/N): Too easy.

(B/N): Behind you!

(Y/N) twirled around and I deflected a brick that was thrown at me, I look to see a Beowolf up on the church throwing bricks.

(Y/N): Since when can they throw bricks!!!

Another brick was thrown at me and he ducked, both him and Ruby then started running and avoiding bricks being thrown at them. (Y/N) sheathed his sword and then did a hand stand as Ruby jumped on his feet and then (Y/N) gave her a boost on flying towards the Beowolf and rolled back as a small boulder landed on the ground. Ruby then lands on the ground creating a big crater and making dust fly everywhere.

(Y/N): Danm those are some strong legs.

Big footsteps are heard and Ruby is then punched making her go back and taking (Y/N) with him landing inside the church.

(Y/N): Ow.

Ruby: Sorry.

Both of them get up and and see the Gorilla Grimm.

(Y/N): Well, were probably gonna feel this tomorrow.

Both got their weapons ready and the Gorilla slammed his fists on his chest and roared loudly. It jumped towards the twins but they both ducked and dodged. (Y/N) and Ruby ran towards the Grimm as it had it's back turned having (Y/N) use his sword and slammed it on it's shoulder and and stabbing it on it's left pelvis but did nothing.

(Y/N): Fuck.

The Gorilla grabbed both the twins and slammed them down and threw them across the area and hitting a house wall. (Y/N) sheathed his sword and then grabbed two guns.

 (Y/N) sheathed his sword and then grabbed two guns

Ruby: You sure, they're just prototypes.

(Y/N): Meh, could use a test subject.

Ruby: Mean.

(Y/N): They're not even animals okay.

Both split up to sides and both started shooting at the Grimm and it started running and they chased it while being on the roofs. The Grimm then grabbed a Beowolf and threw it at Ruby.

(Y/N): Okay, now that's mean right there.

The Grimm threw a second Beowolf at (Y/N) and he rolled back and the Beowolf webt over him and he shot it rapidly and the guns got jammed.

(Y/N): Great.

He gets up and then sees Ruby fight the Grimm on her own.

Ruby: A little help!!!

(Y/N): Right! 

He jumped off the roof and then ran on the side of the tower and jumped next to Ruby. (Y/N) grabbed his sword and both ran towards the Grimm slicing and shoot it around trying not to get near it, both went to each side and started to cut it and spun around doing so till the Gorilla grabbed (Y/N) and threw him at the wall of the tower breaking through.

(Y/N): Ahhh!!

Then Ruby speed ran around the Grimm trying take it on but it was not working till the Grimm slammed it's fists down and Ruby fell down a hole in the roof. The Gorilla then jumped off the roof of the church and banged it's chest again as it won. It turned around as it saw rose petals and shadow ashes flying out of the entrance. The Gorilla roared loudly and then Ruby Jumped out of the top of the tower and (Y/N) jumped after her from the second window. Ruby used Cresent rose to shot and go over it and (Y/N) slid under and the Grimm looked down, (Y/N) made his sword turn to a scythe and both tripped the Grimm then speed ran around it making a tornado. (Y/N)'s scythe turned back to the sword then pushed  it back and then summoned a chain, Ruby shot the butt of the sword making it stab the Grimm and then  (Y/N) the chain having Ruby grab I and (Y/N) spun and pulled her towards the Grimm making it land on the ground and then aimed at it then shot it. (Y/N) walked next to Ruby and pulled his sword out of the ground and held it over his shoulder.

(Y/N): Nothing beats killing Grimm.

Ruby: You said it.

Ruby then pulled her scroll out and opened it to show the rest of team RNJRR

(Once Team RWBY gets back together you get to be new leader)

Jaune: Ruby, (Y/N) we saw smoke!

Ren: Heading your way.

Nora: Don't started without us!

Ruby: You better hurry.

Both look ahead and see more Grimm coming towards them.

(Y/N): Because the party is just about to begin.

Both readied their weapons and ran towards the Grimm. As they did a uncertain petal fell down being half red and half black and lands on the ground.