Hope (world)

Hello everyone. The pass few weeks have been very therapeutic and very needed. I spent most of my time backpacking through the Midwest and East coast thanks to the kindness of those I met along my journey to finding myself and a sense of happiness (yes that wasn't very safe but it was an experience I needed).

Through this journey I learned some key things and ideas.

1. In order for someone to love you, you need to love yourself first.

Now I am sure we all heard thus a bunch of times but this really affected me. (Is that the right one lol?) For so long I was looking for someone to love me, didn't matter who it was friends family significant other just somebody. I thought that was the key to love myself. I had it set in my mind that if someone loved me than I loved me.
BOI WAS I FUCKING WRONG!
That is toxic ass thinking but that was how I was.

2. Live for yourself not others
My dad is on my ass about this and you will see why I am really urging for all of you too do this as well

3. Don't take shit for granted because tomorrow is not promised

Over the time I was gone I found out my dad has cancer and he is going to die. There is no helping him(but we never know cause only God himself has the finally say, so please keep my father in you thoughts). My heart was crush beyond belief.

My dad an I have a very rocky relationship. For a long time I hated him with a passion. He left my mom, sister,an I for a whole other family so of course I felt some kind of way. Just recently we started working our problems out and for him to tell me this, I was lost. I spent so much time hating him and wanting nothing to do with him that we missed out on things a father and daughter should do. If I could take all the things I said an did, I would in a heartbeat. If I could trade places with him, I would. I mean he got seven kids and a grandkid on the way he needs to be there for them, he needs to be there for me.

You know what ima stop here, i need a minute.
This hard man this hard.
Just make sure you enjoy your love ones and make the most of the time you have with them because you never know man you never know

Okay i need to talk about something else because I'm wreck rn soooo let's talk about my man Hoseok.

J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEREEEEEEE

J-HOPE

JUNG HOSEOK

HOBI

OUR HOPE

OUR ANGEL

HE FINALLY RELEASED THE HIXTAPE