Nicholas Janitsary's New Dimension Group deals in Security and Defense Training

Incepted in 2007 by Nicholas Janitsary, New Dimension Group offers complete security solutions. After expanding throughout Asia and the Middle East, New Dimension Group and its elite staff has been attending to the security demands and threats all over the world. They possess experienced team of former military servicemen, intelligence officers, and law enforcement officers who understand the client’s needs well and take steps accordingly. They further deliver top notch services that ensure the fulfillment of client’s diverse security requirements. The firm also runs a division that deals with the aviation industry and is dedicated to offering critical aviation solutions and managing operations like management and maintenance of aircrafts, sales and catering.

Nicholas Janitsary is greatly admired by the business community for being an impeccable analyst as well as a reliable security expert in the region. He possesses a distinctive edge in the field of security consultancy which reflects through his advice on security management to the diverse clients. Nicholas A Janitsary applies his cultural expertise to assist clients in transitioning their businesses to Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern markets.

From counter terrorism, security threat assessment, crisis management and intelligence gathering to wide ranging security training, Nicholas Janitsary ledNew Dimension Group is poised to provide the professionalism and insights required to command the ever changing global security landscape. The global security and defense consultancy firm has its offices in Dubai, Singapore and Delhi as well. Effective training is also essential in this field. Much of the security training that is offered is specialized in nature.New Dimension Group specializes in providing in-depth Sky marshal training, Bomb detection training and HAZMAT training.

From government agencies, organizations to multi-national corporations all trust Nicholas A Janitsary for meeting the exacting standards and demands of today's security and training needs.