{Chapter 7}

Everything was tense. Quiet. Very quiet.

Pennywise glared at you, and you barely made eye contact with him.

"Well..?" he asked quietly, hands on his hips.

"I..I can't decide. Give me a few hours, please!" you begged, tears in your eyes. Pennywise's glare faltered and he sighed quietly.

"Fine. When I get back from hunting, you'd better have made a choice by then." he growled and turned away from you, muttering to himself and walking down a tunnel.

You watched him leave, shaking slightly and breathing heavily. "I love you.." you whispered as he disappeared from sight.

A few hours went by, and you still hadn't made your 'decision'. You tensed up as you heard humming coming from a tunnel then your name being whispered.

"Sweet cake. I'm back." Pennywise said and stepped up next to you. He sounded upset. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you. I have to...tell you something."

You felt yourself relax a bit and sighed. "Y-Yes? What is it?" you asked and felt him wrap his arms around your waist.

"I...I need to go into hibernation. That's why I've been so aggressive lately.." he said quietly and hugged you close to his chest.

"What? Hibernation?" you asked sounding surprised. He'd never said anything about..well..this.

"Yes, hibernation. Every twenty seven years I wake up from hibernation for about a year, maybe a year and a half. But I've stayed up much longer this time because I wanted to stay with you and Max and Lindsey..but I can't stay awake much longer.." Pennywise explained, yawning slightly.

Your heart skipped a beat as he leaned on you slightly. "I'm tired, (Y/N)...so very tired..I love you so much...but I don't think I can last much longer.." he said drowsily. It was different kind of tired tone...more lost and quiet.

"Please help me stay with you.."