30. Queen of Queens

Tristan's truck was definitely old but in the most aesthetic way possible

Tristan's truck was definitely old but in the most aesthetic way possible. It looked identical to the truck from my favorite movie ever which is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

The group of friends in that movie would usually drive it underneath a tunnel and it symbolized so much freedom and joy for them yet still having a not so perfect life.

Speaking of that movie, I might as well just illegally watch it tonight since I have nothing else better to do.

All of a sudden, the radio began playing, my thoughts getting cut of by what sounded like a guy's scream blending in with a guitar and a whole bunch of percussion.

Wow.

"You have a disturbed look on your face." Tristan immediately turned the volume down as his smooth voice began to speak over it. "Is it the music?" He asked, glancing at me then back on the road.

"Y-yea." I just anxiously chuckled. "There's nothing wrong with it, I just thought you'd be the type to listen to something else."

An adorable smirk formed on Tristan's face as I just looked at him. His jawline perfectly carved, his eyelashes incredibly long, and his eyes, his dark blue eyes, just brightly shimmering at the road. "Did you think I'd be listening to country music because of my truck?"

"N-no, not at all." I shook my head as I continued to stare at him. "I just thought you'd be the type to listen to classical music or something."

"Classical music?" He amusingly asked as the way he let it out made me laugh louder now. "Care to explain why you would think that?"

"I-I don't know." I just shrugged, seeing him glance at me didn't fail to send blood to run up my cheeks. "You just talk really proper, and not to sound weird but your voice is really smooth."

"Smooth?" Tristan raised a perfectly structured brow as I smiled. "My voice?"

"Y-yea." I quickly breathed as I couldn't help but stutter at me being so weird by explaining to him how I hear his voice. "The way you talk just reminds of an actor from an old Hollywood movie I used to watch with my mom."

"I'm quite hoping that's a good thing then." He smiled back now, blinking at the road.

"It is."

"So you like it?"

"Like what?"

"My voice?"

"Y-yea, I guess I do."

Tristan's eyes focused back on the road as heat all of a sudden spread throughout the car, my cheeks continuing to burn as he was the only one attractively smirking to himself.

I hastily looked down at my phone that just vibrated, my eyes subtly widening at Jesse's text about the rain starting to pour so he couldn't really play basketball.