Chapter 1

Buckys POV
I was sitting at a diner with peter (Parker now Rogers-Stark) Steve and Tony's adopted son.

"Hey uncle bucky I heard dad and pop talking about a girl named Janie, do you know who she is?"

" well before they adopted you peter they where able to combine there dna to have a child together that was mothered by Steve. Her name was Janie and she was taken by hydra and we have never found her but we do update a sketch every year guessing what she would look like."

"Do u have a picture of the sketch?"

"Actually I think I have one on me Pete." I pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him.

Peter stared at it for a minute before someone walked in causing him to look up he then looked at the picture again before saying," uncle Bucky I think I just found Janie."

I quickly took the picture from him and looked back and forth between the picture and the girl before deciding there was no way that was not her. " Pete I want you to go home don't tell your parents about her till I say you can or bring her home, okay?"

He nodded and went out the door, Janie soon followed with 2 to-go bags in her hands. I decided to follow her till she got where she was heading to stop and talk to her.

She pulled up to a old roadside hotel and went to her room I decided to wait a few minutes before knocking on her door.

Janie's (zeppelins) POV
Me, Sam and dean all had a fight so we decided to stay away from each other for a couple months to cool down. I just got back from getting pie in a diner looking for a hunt. I always wanted to go to New York but the boys aren't fond of big cities so when this happened I got the chance and took it.

Just as I was starting to eat my pie someone knocked on my door

. "Whoever this is it better be important because you just interrupted my pie time." I said while walking to open the door.

When I opens the door a guy with long hair and metal arm was on the other side. As soon as I saw his arm I started to go for my gun until I felt something in my neck then it all went black.

Buckys POV
I finally got the courage to go and knock on her door. Right after I knocked I heard her yell something about interrupting pie time. As soon as she open the door she looked me up and down. She stopped when she saw my arm and she was fixated on it. She finally snapped out of it and started to reach for a gun. I soon realized this was harder then I thought it was going to be. Before she could get her gun out I quickly injected a knock out serm and picked her up and drove to the tower.

I finally got to the tower and head straight to the medical room. "He Jarvis tell tony and Steve to get down here I have a surprise for them."

"Right away Mr.Barnes"

A few minutes later they both waltz in hair messy and a pink tint on their cheeks. "This better be good for what you just interrupted." Tony said

"Take a look yourselves." I said pointing to where Janie was laying.

They both looked at the her with shock then happiness. "Is this really her, you found her." Steve asked

"Yep!"

They hugged and cried for a couple minutes before they realized that I had he cuffed to the bed. "Why is she cuffed." Steve asked

"Well I saw her at a diner , followed her to her hotel before knocking on her door, and when she opened it she saw my arm and tried to shoot me so I had to knock her out."

"Why would she be afraid of your arm." Tony asked

"Cuz she's got one just like it" Steve said almost cutting him off.