Detention (L.H.)

"Can I kiss you?" Were the words that rung through my ears.

"W-what?" I stuttered, hesitating to answer one of my best friends Luke. He smirks at my reaction as he gets closer to me, pulling me into him by my waist.

"I said, can I kiss you?" I could feel his hot breathe against my neck as he whispers in my ear. I was at lost for words. Was this really happening? I slightly nod my head causing Luke to smirk. He pulls me more into him as he leans down, our lips only a centimeter apart-

"Dammit!!" I yell out loud, waking up to the send of my alarm clock. Everytime I dream of Luke and I, I always wake up right before we kiss. At this point I'm just irritated and fed up with my dreams. Luke and I are just best friends, I need to face that fact at some point and I guess that's what my dreams are trying to tell me. Luke and I have been best friends since we were babies. Our mothers grew up as best friends so Luke and I saw each other a lot. I've had feelings for Luke 6 years now and he has never noticed me that way in the slightest.

"Sweetie you better get ready so you can eat breakfast before school." My mom blurted out from my door before closing it. I groan getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

*Time skip because we all know how we get ready in the mornings*

I finally arrive at  hell *coughs* *clears throat* I mean school. Once inside I head straight for my locker just to find a note.

Well hello beautiful! Today in our first class we're just supposed to watch a movie, so what do you say? Wanna skip class with me(; If so, meet me underneath the bleachers outside.

-Luke

I smile to myself as I read the note, I laugh lightly as I close my locker back. Making my way to the back door, I cautiously look around to make sure no one sees me slowly sliding through the door. Once out, I quickly run to the bleachers before getting caught.

"Aye you came!" Luke cheered in excitement.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I giggled, sitting down as Luke did the same next to me.

"Because you're a goody goody."

"A goody goody?? I am not!" I protested, crossing my arms.

"Y/n you are a good girl at best. You get straight A's, you can speak French and whatever else, you always do what you're told, you my beautiful best friend is definitely my definition of a goody goody who never gets in trouble." Luke laughed as I started to smirk.

"But good girls are just bad girls who haven't been caught. I've done things, I've just never been caught." I smirked but Luke just laughed.

"Y/n, I've known you for 17 years. What have you ever done that's bad and haven't gotten caught doing?" He continued to laugh as I sat there pouting. That was until I got an idea.

"Well this for starters and if that's not good enough I can do more to prove it." I smiled innocently as he raised his eyebrows at me in amusement.

"Like?" I could tell he was curious now but to be honest my heart felt like it was going to explode from what I was about to do. But the didn't think, I just acted. If I thought about it, I would most definitely change my mind.

"Like this-" I spoke quickly, cutting myself off by pressing my lips to his. They felt warm and so fucking soft. I felt like I was kissing an angel but once realization hit me, I quickly pulled away.