Reader x Tsundere!Armin: The Blonde Tsun Tsun

Requested by xDeidaraAkatsukix!

Sorry for the wait, though! School recently started and meh.

Enjoy~

"I....ike...ou.." Armin grumbled. He had his arms crossed and he pouted, staring at Floor-chan. His cheeks were awfully red, it was so adorable for a tsun tsun such as him.

"Uhm... What was that...?" You asked, twiddling your thumbs as you waited for Armin to repeat whatever the hell he just said.

Unfortunately, Armin blushed a hundred shades of red, tomatoes would be ashamed of themselves. He soon glared at you, "g-go to hell.... (y/n)!!" He yelled and stormed off, leaving you dumbfounded.

A few days have passed and Armin has been ignoring you since that little event.

But for Armin, it wasn't little.

"I just don't know what I did wrong, he kept ignoring me! Whether I wanted to ask him something or I just want to talk to him, he glares at me and walks away!" You whined. Eren gave you a comfortable pat on the back.

"Maybe... It's because he's nervous around you?" Mikasa stated, you scoffed and waved your hand.

"Nervous? Why in Holy Maria would he be nervous around me? I'm a lovable character!" You replied, making jazz hands.

Eren shrugged, "I dunno, but he seems to stutter and sweat a lot when you're around."

Mikasa nodded in agreement, "true, I think Armin likes you, (y/n)."

You blushed, "w-what? You're talking titan crap... Wait, you're serious?!" The look on Mikasa's and Eren's faces were so seriously serious (Black).

"I think Mikasa's right, (y/n). Why don't you try asking Armin?" Eren suggested, you slapped your cheeks.

"Oh my Holy Maria, Eren. You can't just ask someone if they have a crush on you!" You exagerated.

"Actually, you can..." Mikasa mumbled.

Eren and Mikasa bid you good luck and left, you then saw Armin picking flower petals under a tree. Chanting,

"She loves me... She loves me not..." And so on. You sneaked up behind Armin and watched as he picked the last two petals.

"She loves me not... She loves m- AGH! DANGNABBIT!!" Armin cried, messing his hair up. You timidly tapped his shoulder and he turned sharply, blushing when he saw you.

"W-w-w-what do you want...?!" Armin exclaimed.

"Uhm... Do you... Have a crush on me...?" You asked, twiddling your thumbs.

Armin's mouth hung open but he immediately closed it, he vigorously shook his head, "i-i-in your dreams! W-who in their right minds would fall for y-y-you?!" Armin cried.

"Oh, I see. Sorry for bothering you. I guess..." You said as you turned to leave. However, you suddenly felt your arm being grabbed, you turned to see Armin blushing and staring right into your eyes.

"Don't make me say this again, (y/n). I...like...you..."

"Huh...?"

"I JUST SAID TO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF!!" Armin pathetically cried, messing his hair. You chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose, causing the teen to stop his dilemma.

"I'm sorry, I know. I love you too, Armin." You smiled.

You and Armin returned to the HQ, hand in hand. You grinning broadly and Armin staring down at Floor-chan with a faint smile on his face.

DON'T WORRY, FLOOR-CHAN! I'LL LOVE YOU! *flops on to the floor*

And you might've noticed the cover photo has changed! Yup, it's a temporary cover photo for months June-September.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!