Jungkook

Requested by @riyulistic
*Warning: Smut*

A/N: I've seen Jungkook's right side so many times that his left side scares me😅
_____________________________

"Jungkook, when are we leaving?", you whined as you watched him practice.

"Just five more minutes", he said.

"But you said that five minutes ago", you said.

He stopped dancing and walked towards you, grabbing a towel as he sat down next to you. He ran the towel over his head, drying his hair and face from sweat. You'd be lying if you said that wasn't attractive.

"I wanna go home", you mumbled.

"You wanna go home. Poor Jasmine wants to go home", he pouted, mimicking my voice.

You glared at him, knowing you already explained how you hate when he does that. He chuckled and kissed your temple.

"Let me just get my things ready", he said, setting down the towel on the bench.

You watched as he put his things in his gym bag. You wondered how such an attractive guy like him would have any interest in you.

"Jasmine? I'm talking to you."

While you dozed off daydreaming about how you met him, he called for you. You shook your head and smiled up at him.

"I'm ready. Let's go", he said.

He held out his hand so you could take it. Before going home, you stopped at a taco place. You waited in the car while he went to go order your tacos. You rested your head back, letting out a huge sigh. Then you hear laughing. When you looked out the window, you notice a girl talking to Jungkook. They were laughing. You tried to shake out the thought of the girl flirting with him because you trust Jungkook.

When he returned to the car, you stayed silent. He didn't think much of what was wrong with you because he didn't know what you were feeling.

When you arrived home, you walked right passed him and sat on the couch with your arms crossed over your chest.

"Jasmine, sweetie, the tacos are gonna get cold", Jungkook said as he placed the bag on the table.

He noticed you weren't answering so he sat down next to you.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Who was that girl?", you asked, not looking at him.

"What girl?", he asked.

"The girl I saw you talking to at the taco place. The one who was flirting with you", you said.

"Flirting?", Jungkook laughed.

You kept your head high, eyes closed. You haven't looked at him since you arrived home.

"Oh. Oh I see what it is. You're jealous", he smirked.

"I,Jasmine, don't get jealous of anyone", you answered.

"Baby, you have nothing to be jealous about", he cooed.

"I said I'm not jealous", you continued to say.

"Hmm..well I have no intentions of being with anyone but you. I mean, will I able to kiss her the way I kiss you? I enjoy kissing you", he said.

"Is that supposed to make it any better?", you asked, rolling your eyes.

"Come on", he mumbled before kissing the back of your neck.

You tried to ignore his lips leaving small trails of saliva on your neck, biting down on your sensitive skin. His lips traveled up to your ear, nibbling.

"That's..not gonna work", you cleared your throat.

"Oh really?", he smirked.

He put his arms around you, both hands going up your shirt. He cupped your breasts while nibbling down on your neck. This time you couldn't control the moan that slipped out of your mouth.

With that, he lifted up your shirt and turned you around, kissing you deeply as he pushed you down onto the couch.

He took off his shirt, throwing it across the living room, causing it to land on the lamp. As he kissed down towards your chest, your hands went up to his hair and you gave it a light tug.

He unbuttoned your jeans, sliding them off along with your underwear. He massaged your thighs before connecting his lips with yours. As he kissed you, he slid off his pants. He pumped himself but was having a difficult time to ready himself. You decided to give him a hand, so to speak.

"Ow!", he yelled.

"S-Sorry. I've never done this before", you mumbled.

"You don't do it like that. Here, like this", he placed your hand and guided you, moaning as he found pleasure.

The moan that slipped out of his mouth, entering your ears, were making you excited. When he was ready, he placed himself between your legs and slowly entered himself in you. You squealed in pain at first due to the pain.

He waited for you to adjust, resting his forehead on your shoulder. He kissed your neck, moving his body. Your nails were digging into his back as you can feel him move.

He made eye contact with you as he can feel himself become close. You wrapped your arms around his neck, bringing him down so you can kiss him. His speed increased as both of you were reaching your climax.

~~

"So are you still jealous?", he asked as he played with your hair.

"If you keep mentioning it, I probably will be", you answered.

You were both laying on the couch, a blanket covering your naked body. His low chuckles can be felt on your back.

"I'm just kidding. I just love teasing you. My heart only belongs to you. And today proved it", he smiled, kissing your cheek.

"Yeah....the tacos!", you yelled, putting on your clothes before ruining towards the kitchen table.

Jungkook laughed, covering his face with the pillow.

"Come here, the tacos are gonna get cold", you said with your mouth full.

"Yep. I made the right choice of being with you", he mumbled to himself before getting changed.
_______________________________

I'm still trying to figure out how Twitter works. I feel like an old lady😂