Preparing For The Temporary

It's been a few weeks since you had announced to everyone that you and Jensen were expecting your first child. Right now you were 12 weeks along. Your belly seemed to be growing each and everyday and Jensen and Jared had made a point to tell you.....everyday. You were still working on a few episodes but with December first being tomorrow and the cast goes on break for Christmas in three weeks, you, Jensen, Bob, and Eric have planned to make you a so called 'Get Away' episode. The episode will kill your character, but only temporarily. You couldn't have a pregnant belly on screen. You were upset when you were planning the episode, the hormones didn't help, but you knew you'd be back and on the set all the time.

"Freaking mood swings!" You yell at the TV after the credits roll for 'The Fault In Our Stars'. You had a quick scene this morning with they guys then drove home because your feet were hurting. You shut the TV off and collect the pile of used tissues that lay next to you. Placing one hand next to you and the other on the arm rest, you push off the couch and move to the bathroom to toss the tissues out. "Great." You muttered looking at your red puffy eyes in the bathroom mirror. Not caring, you shut the light off and immediately had to grab onto the wall. The world spun in your view for a few moments, making your eyes roll and head hurt. You had gone to the doctors last week with Jensen and they had told you although the morning sickness should be going away, dizziness and headaches may begin to show up more frequently.

This was the first time you were getting dizzy but the headaches you have had for a few days now. You haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately. Maybe it was because of the baby, or worrying about Jensen since he had been getting home late. It's just too much sometimes to handle but you don't want to drag Jensen down with your problems. You were able to handle them right now, if they got worse, you'd let Jensen know.

"Let's see," You check the clock. It read 2 pm. "Perfect, quick nap and I'll feel better." You move from off the wall and into the kitchen for a moment. You grab a cold cloth and move into the living room. Setting onto the couch, you place the cold cloth over your forehead and pull a blanket up over your shoulders.

**

"Hey, sweetheart, wake up, hey (Y/n/n)..." You faintly heard a familiar voice speak to you. Tilting your head and opening your eyes you see Jensen was kneeling on the floor beside you. "Hey." You say in a groggy, sleep laced tone. "Hey, you feeling okay? I see you have a cloth on your forehead." You reach for the cloth and take it off your head. Putting your hands under your back your push on the couch and your gaze travels to the darkened windows. "Woah, what time is it? I felt like I only slept for like an hour." You say blowing off Jensen's question. You rub your eyes and are still a bit rough from all the crying your did. "It's 6:30 pm. When did you crash? And why...are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Jensen says moving his hand to your growing stomach. "I fell asleep at 2 I believe. I felt a little dizzy and my headache was pestering me. Must have been pretty tired." You lean in and give Jensen a little peck on the lips. "Your eyes seem red...were you crying?" "God, you can read me like a book, can't you?" You smile and so does Jensen as you stretch your hands out for him to pull you up. "Well, you are my wife, I think I should be able to read you that well."

"I wasn't crying for a bad reason, I just watched a movie and my hormones got the better of me. But enough of me, how was your day? You hungry? Because we are starving!" You say pushing past Jensen. What you didn't see was the way Jensen was looking at you after what you had just said. His beautiful wife was carrying his child. He was going to finally be a father and he couldn't be happier. "I ate at the studio but sit on the island and I'll make you something." Jensen said pushing you away from the fridge and to a seat. "Could I have buttered noodles, and hot dogs, and and corn, and cornbread. Yes cornbread sounds amazing. And pickles, but only bread and butter." You finish and Jensen's mouth is open. "Hungry much?" Jensen laughs beginning to take everything out of the fridge. "Hey! When you have a living person growing inside of you as hungry as you are, the demands pile up." Jensen laughs and gets to works on your food.