School

I was awakened by the smell of pizza. I checked my phone and it said 2:15 dang. I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and 3 slices of pepperoni and bacon pizza that was from little Cesar's. I put five bread-sticks on the plate and 2 pepperoni pizza slices. When i finished i went back in the living room got my jacket and bags then went to pick my room. I choose the one in the middle on the right because the door was paint a teal blue color. When i opened the door i looked around and saw that i had a nice queen bed desk table beside the bed and a dresser plus a brown rug. The walls were like the door and i had 3 windows. I unpacked and stuff before i went to get my bike.

Once i got my bike i went strait home. When i got there i parked my bike that i named karma in the driveway. I walked up to the house and walked in. A few people other than Klaine and Klaire were sitting in the living room.

" im home " i said  

" Good you start school monday so i had a trip arranged for you to go to wal-mart or something to get your stuff " Klaire said

" OK " i said before running to my room.

Once in the safety of my room I plopped on my bed and groaned. I hate shopping, I rather jump into a volcano.

~ Sunday ~

Yesterday after dinner Klaire introduced me to the people in the big mansion, and at the moment im trying to not kill myself in the mall with my new friends, Jordan and Aria.Both girls. Aria loves shopping, she has golden curls that stop at her shoulders, blue eyes, and pretty pale tan skin and Jordan has Blonde hair that has several brown and black highlights here and there hazel eye and tan skin she's like me hates shopping and loves food.

" we've been shopping for hours " Jordan complained

" its been 5 minutes " Aria stated

" its still to long " me and Jordan said

" we only got you some outfits and shoes, we still need school supplies " Aria said as we headed to Claires to get a bag and earrings.

~ 2 hours later ~

We just finished unpacking every single bag i had. Me and Jordan were laying on the bed while Aria was making sure i had everything. I started eating some nerds and twizzlers with Jordan.

" we should go its almost 8 and i am starving " Jordan said I laughed.

 " bye " i said

" bye " they said leaving.

I turned off the light and went to sleep, nothing else to do.

 - Monday -

It's all about his kiss,

Contaminates my lips.

Our energy connects,

It's simple genetics.

I'm the X to his Y,

It's the colour of his eyes.

He can do no wrong,

No he don't need to try.

 I turned off my alarm even though i wanted to listen to it. I picked black short sleeved shirt that had leather shoulder pads, leather pants, my leather jacket, and my air Jordan 13 GS seasides. I walked over to the bathroom and took a short hot shower. I dried off put on some undergarments etc. then walked over to my dresser and and put on some mascara then packed up my bag for school. I slid my wireless ear-buds and started play Little Mix Stereo Soldier on my phone and blue-toothed it to my ear-buds then put my phone in my pocket and bag on my shoulder and headed down to the kitchen. I saw 15 dollors on the counter along with a granola bar and a note saying Snow in cursive. I slid the money in my back pocket and started to eat the granola bar. When i was done i threw away the wrapper and note in the trash then grabbed the keys to my bike along with the house keys and helmet. I opened the door and locked it behind me. I put on my helmet and walked over to my bike and turned it on and started towards the school just as A Diffrent Beat came on.

- School -

People stared as i parked my bike. I turned it off and took off my helmet and shook out my hair sitting my helmet on the handle. I put my key back on the black chain and walked into school with Jordan (since Aria was sick) like a boss. I walked in the office got my stuff and looked at my schedule.

Homeroom- Jordan

Math- Jordan

Science- Both

Food Technology- Jordan

History- Aria

E.L.A- Both

Lunch- Both

Gym- Jordan

Music- Jordan

Art- Jordan

Social Studies- Both

Health- Both

I have jordan in almost all of my classes dang. Jordans locker was next to mine and my combo is 5>6<7>9<. I opened my locker and unpack my stuff. I got my binder and  blue led pencil. Me and Jordan headed to home room. Jordan opened up the door and all eyes went to us.

" new student name, " the teacher asked

" Adrianna Joline, call me Snow " i said

" ok Snow you can sit by Jordan in the back. " she said

Jordan showed me were to sit which was in the back the seat closest to the window were you could see the football and soccer fields. I wrote down what I could sign up for.

- Lunch -

I had grabbed a cupcake and some chicken and a sprite. I put the sprite in my bottle and started eating my cupcake.

" if eating red velvet is wrong, i dont want to be right " i said finishing the velet-y goodness.

" i know " Jordan said

- Gym -

" alright new student your name " the gym teacher said.

" Adrianna Joline but you can call me Adria " i said

" ok Adria we were going to play soccer you good with that " he asked

" yeah " i said

" Class head out to the fields " he said

Someone looked at me. He had black hair and brown eyes with pale skin which made him hot. He looked at me as i walked out the door. He was over at the football field. I hit my ear bud i only kept on in. Little Mix Red Planet played.

We started playing and i got the ball and kicked it in the goal.

- End of School -

I was chill with Jordan and her brother who ended up being the guy that was staring at me, for the last 2 hours of school down at the art class painting.

I first drew me from the shoulders up in 4 diffrent parts then painted each one just 1 color. The first one was painted blue. Under it was orange beside it was orange and diagonally from it was blue.

The bell rung and we all left. Chase was shocked when he saw my motorcycle.

" Snow i was wondering if you would like to hang around friday " he asked

" maybe " i said