💫S I X💫

In the midst of her blowing things up and depressive mode, Loki's plan went into attack. Lost her thoughts, Tessa went back to when she first landed on Asgard. She was taken away with how beautiful and almost normal like everything was.

The way they spoke and acted. It was amazing. As Tessa traveled around she had seen many different races and species, but none come close as the Asgardians did for looking like her.

Still confused about her origin, Tess goes back to the day she was 'born'.  Seeing it all replay in her head, she almost feels the sensation of being created again but that was quickly replaced with the sensation of  falling. Snapping out of her trance, Tess found her self falling from the sky ship. Activating her floating/ flying, she remained in the air as her head looked up to the flames. She could hear distressed voices. Wondering if she should help or leave, she decides to leave. They didn't want her there anyway. But it's not like she won't be able to find them again.

Flying away she decided to head back to her apartment. Feeling a sensation of guilt, Tessa took one last look behind her at the burning ship, only to see Steve Rogers dangling from a wire.

Besides her better judgment, Tessa knew she couldn't let Americas golden boy die.
"Damn it." She says as she races off to go help him instead of going home. "I liked it better when I was the only thing in the universe." Tessa continued to grumble as she got closer.

As she got up to Steve or now 'Captain America' as he was dressed as a walking flag, Tessa lifted the person shooting at him and threw him off with her head. Looking behind her Steve stood up and pulled the lever. "You knew this was going to happen?" Tessa nodded. "And you were trying to tell us." Tess nodded again. "And I told you to go away." Tess nodded for a third and final time. "Next time ya won't." She pats Steve on his shoulder and walks back into the craft seeing who else needs her help.

After everything was stabilized, they realized that Loki, had his staff and was ready for war. Luckily for Natasha she got her partner back. As Tessa walked up to Director Fury she heard the click of a gun. It was an agent.

"Hill put it down." Fury said knowing that if shot he'd be the one with the bullet in his chest, not Tess. Slowing the gun was brought down. "Now lets talk bidness" Tess clapped her hands together.

"Why should I? You knew what Loki's
plan was and you didn't tell us-"
"Correction I was pushed away and now you learned your lesson."
"New York is about to learn hers!" Fury yelled back.
"Really not my problem but since my house is there I will help. Also because I want the Tesseract." Tessa added the last part.

"You know we can't let you have it."
"But it's mine, it belongs to me! I was doing fine until you drugged me!" Tessa bit back. "Just give me myself back." Tess said without realizing. Once she did she wished she could erase minds.

"Tessa, New York is in trouble right now so we will come back to this discussion after the human race is not destroyed by Aliens!"

"Aye aye Captain." Tess said with a sarcastic salute. With that she was off flying through the air as nothing but just blue particles. Forming to her human look, Tess landed right next to Steve.
"Tess has arrived." Steve said into  his com.
"And is ready to kick ass!" Tessa says with smile on her face and blue power in her hands.