TWO

A/N: I don't have an updating schedule just yet

A/N: I don't have an updating schedule just yet. Hopefully it will be once or twice a week when I do have one. Just posting when I feel like it for now.

I woke up that morning, tangled in sheets and limbs. Sebastian was lying on his stomach, his face against the pillow and snoring soundly. One of his arms dangled over my covered torso and I couldn't help but marvel at the great view in front of me. But I needed to leave.

Slowly, I gently grab Sebastian's arm and lift it a mere inch off my covered stomach, stopping when he would stir. Eventually, after some mad flexibility, I'm able to untangle myself from his gorgeous body. I curse in my head at the fact I have to search for my clothes in the nude.

I scramble around the room, only slivers of sunlight peeking through the dark curtains. I feel goose bumps rise on my skin from the cool air. I find my bra first, slipping it on as quickly and quietly as possible. Nothing would be more embarrassing than getting caught doing the walk of shame. And I certainly wasn't going to stick around, I knew what one-night-stands were.

I found my shirt next, crinkled and smelling like beer, cringing as I put it on. It would definitely need a soak when I got home. I spent the next five minutes looking for my underwear and not being able to find them. Grumbling under my breath, I walk into the wardrobe, shuffling around for some bottoms and only come up with a pair of large boxers, remembering that Sebastian had literally torn off my skirt. I hoped his friend wouldn't realise that a pair of his boxers were missing. I didn't want to come back.

I put one leg through one hole before hissing at the pain between my legs. I slammed my hand around my mouth to stop it from coming out. Sebastian stirred in his sleep and I let out a silent breath when he stopped moving. Gritting my teeth, I pull the rest of the boxers up before waddling out of the room like an idiot.

It was painful to walk down the stairs, but I eventually made it. I spotted my phone and purse on the kitchen table and thanked the lord that no one had stolen them. I almost screamed when I turned around and came face to face with a perplexed Rosie.

"Jesus Christ! You scared me!" I whisper-shouted.

"Sorry," she said, running a hand down her face. Her black hair sat messily on top of her head and her unkempt clothes had bunched around her torso. "Are we leaving? My car is still outside, and I'd like to be home before my mum wakes," she sleepily explained.

"Yeah, we just need to find Caylee first," I answered, shoving my phone in my purse before we began doing a search around the trashed house. I wanted to leave as soon as possible. Nothing would be worse than having to interact with Sebastian after what happened last night. I was already embarrassed enough. I don't understand how girls do this, I mean, I'm not judging or anything, but this life isn't really cut out for me.

"Wait," Rosie says, as if noticing something for the first time. "What are you wearing?" She asked.

I just continued walking, ignoring her scrutinizing gaze on the back of my head. She pulled my arm back after a moment and I was forced to look her directly in the eye. "Hang on a second," she said, studying me. "Are you doing the walk of shame?"