Chapter 2

Steve's POV
It been a little over 3 weeks Janie, well zeppelin has been with us. She seems to really like it here and she gets along with everyone especially peter which make me happy. I have been wanting to ask about her past but I know I can't pressure it and she will tell us when she's ready.

In the middle of making breakfast zeppelin stumbled in half asleep and rubbing her eyes witch made me smile. " hey zeppelin can you wake up peter for me?"

"Sure" she said while yawning.

I fished up breakfast and went to go wake up the others.

Zeppelin POV
I slowly made my way to peters room to wake him up. I walked in not thinking about knocking when I saw him passed out bloody in a spider man outfit. We looks like every family has some big secrets. I got some water and poured it on him to wake him up.

"Hey Pete you might want to take off the outfit before passing out." I said with a smile.

He looked down and muttered "shit."

"Don't worry I'll help you clean up and I won't tell either."

"Really?"

"Really."

I the patched up his wounders and helped him cover them up with his outfit.

"Thanks a lot sis, but why are you doing this?" Pete asked me

"Everyone has secrets peter some are just better at hiding them then others." And with that I left

Everyone was in the middle of eating breakfast when my ears started to ring. I started to get up but got dizzy and fell. Only then did I figure out what was happening. I needed cas.

" zeppelin are you okay?" Practically everyone asked me

" I just don't fell the greatest I think I'm going to go back to my room and sleep some more." I said trying to hide the pain coursing through my body.

"Okay honey, Loki can you make sure she makes it alright since your done eating?" Steve asked

"Of course."

Loki then came and pulled me up helping to my room. We finally made it there and I knew I needed to get ahold of cas right here and now.

Loki sat me on my bed and aske if I needed anything. I hated doing this but I didn't have the strength to lift my own finger.

" Loki I need you to call the person in my phone under cas then hold it to my ear okay."

He did it with out questioning me which made him become one of my favorite people.

"Hello?" Cas rough voice came through the phone.

"Cas it Zeppelin I need you it's an emergency, like I need you to be in front of me right now type." I said to the phone that Loki was still holding to my ear, he was now giving me looks.

"Go it" cas said and seconds later he was standing in front of me.

Loki jumped back from cas popping out of nowhere "take me to Bobby's, you know what to do; and Loki?" I said snapping him out of shock.

"Tell then I'm fine I just needed to leave for awhile but I'll be back." Before he could say anything me and cas where at Bobby's.

Loki's POV
I could not believe what just happened in front of me. I quickly went back in the dining room to tell the others.

"Hey lok..." "she's gone" I cut off Steve

"What do you mean she's gone?" Tony said sounding confused and angry.