Chapter Fifteen - I Am The Watcher.. My Name Is..

Author's Note: Surprise everyone, here is Chapter Fifteen :) Sorry for it being a little short than usual but I'm getting there! Thank you for reading! <3

Chapter Fifteen – I Am The Watcher.. My Name Is..

Previously on "Did You Forget, For I Am Mad?"

"So everyone is in?.. Because if we all are, we just need the exact place where we are and everything.." before blinking hearing the static of the small radios to everyone's chokers hearing BEN's voice come through it saying "I can help you with that Annie, so can Dark Link." As everyone heard Dark Link saying "Hell yeah we can." And Annabel would cough a bit saying "Perfect.. So everyone in with me or not?" as Everyone look at each other before nodding a bit looking back at her saying "We're in." making her smirk a bit with a nod.

"Alright.. Let's start planning our next move.."

Red, black, and grey.. Those were the colors that now decorated the hallways of the castle I walk through. I remember when I first came here. I was only seven years old when my father decided to take over Wonderland. The atmosphere here is really.. Strange and mad.. Insane almost. I guess that is suits this place after all. Everyone and everything here used to have it's own strange quirk and made them really stood out in Wonderland. Well, not anymore and it's not as colorful as it used to be anymore.

My job here was to look after the Insane Princess, Annabel Rose Hatter. She is indeed a strange girl to look after. She put up a fight when we first captured her. Annabel kicked and screamed when we tried to put her into her room. I think she bit a person at one point.. That was one hell of a ride I can tell you that. But we were able to calm her down and finally able to put her into her bed.

But Annabel.. She really is something else. A girl with the brightest blue eyes and pure white hair I have ever seen.. Well that was before, now the life and happiness has left her eyes and her once white hair is very dirty now. Every once in a while, she would let out a crazed laugh or start crying when she thinks she is all alone. But what she doesn't know is that I sit outside her door everyday when she lets out these outbursts. Sadly, I can not do anything but listen to her laugh, cry, scream, or talk to herself. Most days she just sleeps her days away at a time. I don't blame her. My father always demands to take her blood out most days. Her poisonous blood that my father seems to like a lot apparently.. Reason why she is always tired I guess. But I'm still surprised she hasn't died from the amount of blood that was taken out of her. I'm impressed.

I walked the hallways heading upstairs over to Annabel's room only to be greeted with a piled of dead bodies of the guards who guarded Annabel's room and only one of them is struggling to stay alive. I rushed over into Annabel's room checking inside only to see that she is gone. "Crap.." I muttered as I rushed over to the fallen guard kneeling next to him saying "What happened? How did she escape?" As the guard looked up at e with a grunt saying "F-F-.. H-Her family and friends came and saved her.. Some crazed guy with this hug, ugly smile attacked us with just a knife and with no help at all.." Making me blink letting out a sigh shaking my head a bit saying "Should have known they would have come sooner or later to save her.. But thank you for the info. You may rest now." As the guard blinks saying "You aren't going to sa-" Before being cut off by me breaking his neck instantly killing him off.

I got up dusting my hands off rushing back downstairs looking through the hallways trying to find Annabel. She couldn't have gone too far. As I continued to look for her, I started to hear a girl humming. I blinked as I walked over peeking around the corner to spot Annabel with her family and friends. I noticed she was the one humming to everyone and seeing by their body languages that they were all relaxing by her little song. I noticed myself that I too was relaxing as well. She must be calming everyone down right now. I took a closer look at Annabel and saw that she was brighter. They must have cleaned her up when they got here and gave her some food and medicine since she looks more energized and with more color. Looking at Annabel now.. She looks really beautiful and happier.. So stunning..

"Has everyone relaxed now? I can't stand seeing you guys all tensed." I hear Annabel say as I looked over seeing Slenderman shake his head a bit saying "It's okay, my child. I know you are just worried about all of us. But your little song really did help. Now we all can think clearly about what we have to do. Now, c'mon. Let's find Zalgo and put an end to all of this." As everyone nods in agreement before leaving the hall into another. But one thing that really caught me off guard was a wink and a smile before everyone left. It was Annabel. Annabel looked back giving me a smile and a wink. I've been spotted by her and she didn't rat me out? Annabel really is something else.. But she intrigues me..

As I continued to think about Annabel, my thoughts were caught off when one of the guards in the castle ran up to me saying "Prince Damien! Prince Damien! Your father, King Zalgo, demands that you come to the throne room immediately!" Before running off making me blink with a sigh muttering "Great, what could he possibly want me to do right now?.." Before walking away thinking

"Better not make me fight.. Especially not against Annabel.. Not her at least.. For I am the watcher.. Not a fighter.."

Author's Note Part Two: And to let everyone know we have our winner for the second book's titled! "We're All Mad Here, My Dear!" is our new titles! Thank you @DemonOrAngel1441 for the title and everyone voting and submitting their titles for the second book! I hope everyone likes it! <3