Part 33 - Hurt his feeling

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I walk out of the car with the other holding my phone and a bag that hand on my shoulder, the service men begins to pick our suitcases from the SUV.

Apollo walks inside of the mansion and i already can see a pool with a beach view from the lobby, it has a guest living room at the front and a little stairs to get into the main living room.

The living room also super cool with a round sofa that looks like a jacuzzi shape cause it seems like they actually plant the sofa on the floor, we have to take a little stairs to get down to seat on the sofa. It is a big round white sofa that has a big flat tv right in front of it. And on the right side we have a simple kitchen set complete with an island table, Justin ran into the fridge and found it is full of food.

Apollo and Ezra open the glass door which revealed a view of the pool and the beach, it is so beautiful. And it feels like we are the only group that leaves around here. Such a good place to let our stressful mind out of our heads.

The guys went back to the living room and begin to follow Apollo up stairs, the round stairs is right  behind the back of the tv screen. Gladly the service men help us to take our suitcases, Apollo suddenly stop in front of two big wooden door.

"There's only 5 rooms here, this one is mine you can choose the other" He said and we begin to split up to tag our room.

"What are you doing?" He grab on my arm stopping me from walking away.

"Looking for a room" i said.

"Here's your room" he pointed the wooden door behind him.

"We're going to sleep on the same bed?" I asked him, we never slept on the same bed and i feel uncomfortable to share a room with him.

He looks at me and notice a change of expression on my face, which makes him realize that i feel uncomfortable.

"It's okay Lana, Jace and i are going to share a room" Justin voice suddenly appeared behind me.

"You guys sure?" I asked.

"Yeah there's one room left at the end of the hall you can take it, we'll take this room" Jace said pointing the other room in front of Apollo's room.

"Thank you guy" i said to them before they walk into the room.

"I guess i see you in a moment" I said to Apollo before walk into the room at the end of the hall.

I feel so bad for rejecting him to share the same room, but i just kinda feel uncomfortable. Even we used to be on my room or in his room, i don't know.

~

After unpacking the stuff All of us went into the beach to swim and tanning, and when the sun is set by, we ordered a food then planning to go to a night club here in Hawaii it is going to be so fun to partying in other country.

Apollo looks different since I didn't want to share a room with him, he still talk to me but i know when he acts different. He's my boyfriend i know him and he's acting weird.

All the girls change into a dress then ready to go, the three of us walk down the stairs and telling the boys that we're ready. Justin and Jace are the most excited one to go tonight i know it's probably all about pick up some random girls and drunk around.

Everyone rushed out of the mansion but I didn't see Apollo until my eyes caught him pouring a drink on a cup. He's wearing a white shirt and a black jeans, his brown hair are so fresh and nice. His eyes meet mine while he sipped on his drink.