Part 34 - hey eyes up here

Avalana skylar Valerie

I slowly open my eyes and blinking for a while before processing where am i, I'm in Apollo's room. I turn my body around and found no one on the bed, he's no where to be found. The bathroom is empty but all i found is a cup of Orange juice on the night stand with a paper next to it.

I grab on the paper which has his hand written on it, i smile then started fo read it.

It feels weird to write a cliche letter like this when you're only going on a morning jogging on the beach. I woke up so early today and couldn't go back to sleep, so i decided to take a morning exercise on the beach since the weather is good.

I don't want to wake you up cause you look so peacefully asleep, you also look tired so I don't want to disturb your beauty sleep. I'll be back in a few minutes, and please make sure the chick doesn't left the house before i got a chance to talk to Justin okay babe? You always got my back :)

Enjoy the juice love ya.

Such a cheesy American guy, i smile then get up from the bed open up the balcony to see the beautiful view of the ocean. i smile and still feel so happy with what he did to me this morning, how can a guy like him do this kind of thing?

I walk back into the room grabbing my phone and walk into the kitchen, i open the fridge and grab a sausage and an egg. I begin to cook for the others too, cause i know they must be feel so hungry.

After a few minute the glass door being opened by Apollo who looks so sweaty, i smile at him and he does the same thing. He walks in then kiss me on the cheek before sitting at the island table watching me cooking.

"Do you like it?" He smiles before drinking a water from a bottle.

"That's so nice of you, thank you" i smile while put the pancake on one of the plate.

"Your welcome" he said then lean closer to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ezra can you tell me what time is it? Cause it is only 7 in the morning and look who's sharing a lovey doves moment" I see Diana and Ezra walking down the stairs together while laughing.

I can not wait to see them getting married with one another, i want to see their kids personalities. Diana will be a cool mom so is Ezra he's going to be a fun dad.

"Good morning" Diana said then stand closer to me.

"You guys are right on time, breakfast is ready" i said as i put the hot pan back on its place.

"Yay" Ezra said as he grab on a plate then grab on one of the food on the table.

Well done, i made a pancake, eggs, and sausage this morning. What a productive woman i am, I'm proud.

"My Tummy is crumbling until i smell a tasty sausages" Jace said as he suddenly appeared to eat the food.

He walks down the stairs followed by Sarah and Floyd too, all of us are here accept Justin who probably still asleep next to the mysterious girl in the room.

Diana and Ezra turn on the Tv while eating their breakfast, no longer everyone join them to watch the morning cartoon. I lean on the island table next to Apollo who's sitting on  one of the chair looking at them,

"It feels like we're taking a good care of 5 children look" Apollo whispered before put his arm around my waist and kiss me on the cheeks.